Live and breathe the real Mauritius for a week in an intimate boutique hotel set by clear turquoise waters and powdery-soft sands, with great facilities for everyone in the family.
Peter, Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Unwind in acres of breathtaking green coconut gardens, in a Heritage property overlooking the Arabian Sea and enjoy the splendours of the past
- Traditional Keralan design, including staying in spiritual union with the 5 elements of nature
- Ayurveda Centre offering traditional centuries-old Indian treatments
- Rooms overlook the sea or green lawns and are designed as traditional Keralan cottages, with a cliff offering great beach views
Discover local life in a fishing village, explore rainforests, Temples and much more on Sri Lanka's West Coast, and enjoy great value for money
- All rooms include a balcony or terrace with either Partial Sea View or Ocean View
- Access to the Sahana Spa and leave your daily stress behind with the magical touch of various spa treatments
- Enjoy Yoga, Snooker, access to 2 Swimming Pools & much more
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
Tobago's pride and joy is deservedly a favourite destionation among guests and the Winner of Trip Advisor 2012 Certificate of Excellence - try it yourself
- Exclusive offer! Book and Save £200 per person
- Access to Bobster's, a Full-Service Champagne Bar
- Enjoy Tennis, Watersports including sailing, snorkeling & kayaking & more
Get to know the strategic point that unites the Americas, and enjoy an exciting tour that takes in the most iconic landmarks this fascinating country has to offer.
- Experience the journey throughout the Canal of Panama full of history and geological value.
- Enjoy the highlights of Panama City including Colonial sector, a UNESCO world Heritage site.
- Explore Monkey Island to appreciate its aquatic wildlife, tropical flowers, plants and trees.