Live and breathe the real Mauritius for a week in an intimate boutique hotel set by clear turquoise waters and powdery-soft sands, with great facilities for everyone in the family.
Peter, Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Discover local life in a fishing village, explore rainforests, Temples and much more on Sri Lanka's West Coast, and enjoy great value for money
- All rooms include a balcony or terrace with either Partial Sea View or Ocean View
- Access to the Sahana Spa and leave your daily stress behind with the magical touch of various spa treatments
- Enjoy Yoga, Snooker, access to 2 Swimming Pools & much more
Unwind in acres of breathtaking green coconut gardens, in a Heritage property overlooking the Arabian Sea and enjoy the splendours of the past
- Traditional Keralan design, including staying in spiritual union with the 5 elements of nature
- Ayurveda Centre offering traditional centuries-old Indian treatments
- Rooms overlook the sea or green lawns and are designed as traditional Keralan cottages, with a cliff offering great beach views
Tobago's pride and joy is deservedly a favourite destionation among guests and the Winner of Trip Advisor 2012 Certificate of Excellence - Coco Reef Resort
- Tranquil setting with two restaurants, two bars, a beauty salon and a private beach
- Sophisticated and welcoming property which is popular with couples, families and honeymooners
- Minutes walk from the town of Crown Point and located next to Store Bay and Pigeon Point Beach
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)