Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
Anthony, Senior Travel Consultant
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Enjoy the highlights of Cochin, Periyar National Park and Alleppey which is on everyones must-visit list for Kerala
Glimpses of Kerala allows you to see the unique geographical features that have made it one of the most sought after tourist destinations in Asia
- Enjoy various extras on the tour including Half day sightseeing of Cochin, Kathakali dance performance, boat ride on Lake Periya and Guided walk through a Spice plantation
- The Houseboat offers a floating holiday on the backwaters highway with Rainbow Cruises and is perhaps the most enchanting holiday experience in the world
- English speaking guide will be available throughout your once in a life-time trip
Be moved by India's icons; from the majestic Taj Mahal to the natural beauty of Keoladeo National Park - this is India at its best.
- Experience the Royal Maharaja lifestyle with a stay in a wonderful Bharatpur Palace
- Discover the magnificent City Palace Museum and enjoy an authentic Rajasthani feast in Jaipur
- See Humayun's Tomb in Delhi, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the first garden-tomb on the Indian subcontinent
Take in the sights of the Golden Triangle tour where you will feel transported back in time then head for Dubai the world's most futuristic destination
- Enjoy a horse carriage ride while visiting the Taj Mahal
- Experience a traditional Rajasthani dinner with a local family
- Complete your stay with a short break in luxurious Dubai
Go on our riveting tour of India's famous Rajasthan region and bring back home amazing memories to last a lifetime.
- Explore old and new Delhi, visit the Taj Mahal in Agra and learn more about the rich culture of Jaipur
- Daily buffet breakfast in all hotels at all locations
- English-speaking local guide provided for the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Enjoy a spirit of adventure and discover the distinctive charm, rural life, rich culture and natural beauty of Kerala, one of the country's prized jewels.
- Cruise the backwaters of Kerala on board a traditional Kettuvallam
- Stay in style at high quality accomodation with private transfers in an air conditioned vehicle
- Visit a Tea Plantation in Munnar and enjoy Bird Watching in Kumarakom
This magical holiday is perfect for discovering Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Jodhpur and Udaipur, all in one relaxed and leisurely trip
- Enjoy a Boat Cruise on the Lake Pichola & also get the opportunity to explore the local markets & shops.
- Experience a horse carriage ride while visiting the Taj Mahal and an elephant ride to the Amber Fort.
- Experience the natural beauty and riveting culture of India