With an extensive all-inclusive offering that includes plenty of fun activities, succulent meals and fantastic kids' facilities, St James' Club & Villas is the place to be
Gareth, Senior Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Relax and unwind on the breathtaking island of Antigua at The Verandah Resort and Spa
- Antigua's only All-suite, All-inclusive hotel, perfect for couples and families!
- Situated on 30 acres of beachfront and surrounded by lush tropical views providing a stunning backdrop for romance
- Incredible discounts on all rooms plus an additional flash sale saving
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- All Inclusive Beachfront Resort with 6 restaurants, 6 bars and a cafe
- A selection of complimentary activities available, Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- Overlooking Choc Bay and perfect for families where Kids stay and eat free, have access to a Kids pool and kids club
Discover intimate and traditional Bajan flavour at The Club Barbados Resort and Spa
- Ambient and Tranquil Resort that has a signature Spa, two restaurants & three bars including a true Bajan rum shop
- Adults-Only, All Inclusive Resort located on Barbado's West Coast
- Complimentary water sports are included from water skiing, windsurfing, hobbie-cats, paddle boarding, snorkelling & reef fishing
Soak up the sun at Galley Bay Resort, on the glorious stretch of Caribbean beach, savour mouthwatering delicacies and pamper yourself in the Indulge Spa, surrounded by a bird sanctuary
- Complimentary water-sports included in your all inclusive plan including windsurfing, hobie-cats, paddle boarding, kayaking & snorkelling
- Large free-form swimming pool with waterfall feature
- Adults Only, All Inclusive Resort with 3/4 mile long white sandy beach and set around 40 acres of lush tropical gardens
Leave the world behind and escape to Palm Island, a private island that's the ultimate idyllic tropical hideaway - it's what exclusivity is all about
- Private island resort with five white sand beaches to choose from
- Take to the waters to swim, snorkel and dive, or explore the 135-acre hideaway by foot or bike
- Superb all-inclusive options at two Ã la carte restaurants, daily afternoon tea, cocktail party, silent disco, beach cinema and weekly cooking demonstrations