With an extensive all-inclusive offering that includes plenty of fun activities, succulent meals and fantastic kids' facilities, St James' Club is the place to be in Antigua.
Gareth, Senior Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at the recently renovated St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste on your All Inclusive stay!
- A selection of complimentary activities available, Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- Children stay and eat FREE when sharing with 2 adults!
Relax and unwind on the beautiful island of Antigua by Devil's Bridge National Park.
- Adjacent to a National Park with nature trails, white sand beaches and tranquil waters!
- Antigua's only All-suite, All-inclusive hotel, perfect for couples and families!
- Choose from 3 restaurants and 4 bars serving international and local cuisine!
Leave the kids behind and enjoy the tranquillity of The Club Barbados, an elegantly casual resort with every facility you could wish for.
- Take a refreshing dip in a choice of three freshwater swimming pools
- Stunning Adults Only, All Inclusive Barbadian beach front location with complimentary Wi-fi in all rooms
- Complimentary water sports include water skiing, windsurfing, hobbie-cats, paddle boarding, snorkelling & reef fishing
Soak up the sun on a glorious stretch of Caribbean beach, savour mouthwatering delicacies and pamper yourself in the Indulge Spa, surrounded by a bird sanctuary
- Water-sports including windsurfing, hobie-cats, paddle boarding, kayaking & snorkelling
- Large free-form swimming pool with waterfall feature
- Adults Only, All Inclusive Resort with 3/4 mile long white sandy beach and set around 40 acres of lush tropical gardens
Leave the world behind and escape to Palm Island, a private island that's the ultimate idyllic tropical hideaway - it's what exclusivity is all about
- Private island resort with five white sand beaches to choose from
- Take to the waters to swim, snorkel and dive, or explore the 135-acre hideaway by foot or bike
- Superb all-inclusive options at two Ã la carte restaurants, daily afternoon tea, cocktail party, silent disco, beach cinema and weekly cooking demonstrations