With an extensive all-inclusive offering that includes plenty of fun activities, succulent meals and fantastic kids' facilities, St James' Club is the place to be in Antigua.
Gareth, Senior Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at the recently renovated St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- 4 restaurants, 4 bars and 4 pools plus free Wi -Fi in public areas
- Supervised Kids Club for children from 2 to 11
- Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
Leave the kids behind and enjoy the tranquillity of The Club Barbados, an elegantly casual resort with every facility you could wish for.
- Relax and take a dip in a choice of three freshwater swimming pools
- Perfect for couples, honeymooners and friends
- Complimentary water sports include water skiing, windsurfing, hobie-cats, paddle boarding, snorkelling & reef fishing
Relax and unwind on the beautiful island of Antigua at the Verandah, a fabulous all-suite resort, a holiday paradise bordered by Devil's Bridge National Park.
- Adjacent to a National Park with marked nature trails, two white sand beaches and tranquil waters
- Antigua's only all-suite hotel perfect for couples and family parties
- Choose from 3 restaurants and 4 bars serving international and local cuisine
Soak up the sun on a glorious stretch of Caribbean beach, savour mouthwatering delicacies and pamper yourself in the Indulge Spa, surrounded by a bird sanctuary
- Water-sports including windsurfing, hobie-cats, paddle boarding, kayaking & snorkelling
- Large free-form swimming pool with waterfall feature
- Adults Only Resort with 3/4 mile long white sandy beach
Leave the world behind and escape to Palm Island, a private island that's the ultimate idyllic tropical hideaway - it's what exclusivity is all about
- Private island resort with five white sand beaches to choose from
- Take to the waters to swim, snorkel and dive, or explore the 135-acre hideaway by foot or bike
- Superb all-inclusive options at two Ã la carte restaurants, daily afternoon tea, cocktail party, silent disco, beach cinema and weekly cooking demonstrations
Hidden away on the historic island of Tortola, British Virgin Islands, there's a gem waiting to be discovered - Long Bay Beach Resort and Villas, a piece of paradise for all to enjoy
- A choice of accommdation either a few footsteps from the Caribbean sea or nestled in the hillside
- An array of facilities including tennis, water sports and beach front spa
- Mile long sandy beach