Party in Miami, Florida's city of excesses and a true melting pot, then head for relaxation in Cancun
Gareth, Senior Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Discover ancient Omani Bedouin traditions, stargaze from desert dunes and make a splash in Turtle Beach.
- Ruwi Hotel is located in the heart of Muscat for easy access to the city's attractions
- Enjoy a Camel ride and a Sunset Dune Drive whilst at Desert Nights Camp
- Experience authentic Omani hospitality at Sur Plaza Hotel
Enjoy live music every night at Tryp Habana Libre and the sandy beaches of Varadero at Sol Sirenas Coral
- Tryp Habana Libre's outdoor swimming pool is perfect for relaxing or cooling off after a day of sightseeing with a spacious deck lined with sunbeds
- Sol Sirenas Coral offers a programme of activities at the Cuban Club which include Spanish lessons, dancing classes, cocktail mixing and more
- Both hotels offer exciting evening entertainment, perfect for discovering true 'Cuban style'
Visit the many landmarks that make India one of the must visit countries in the world before a relaxing Oman break
- Also included within the tour is a Visit to Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary by Bicycle rickshaw, A Bicycle rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, An Elephant ride in Jaipur and much more
- Envisage many of the world renowned sights including the Taj Mahal with amazing activities to experience including an exclusive Rajasthani Feast
- Millennium Resort Mussanah offers a range of local and international a la carte cuisine or buffet options combined with spectacular sea views