Make the most of plush accommodation and an indulging all-inclusive service that means all your pocket money goes to experiencing Dubai's many attractions.
Khylie, Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Ideally located facing the glistening waters of Jumeirah Beach, Hilton Dubai The Walk is the perfect place to get the best of Dubai for much less than you thought possible!
- Free Wi-Fi in addition to luxurious and comfortable accommodation
- 30 minutes from the Dubai International Airport and a short ride to downtown
- Perfectly located within walking distance to The Walk on Jumeirah Beach and its long line of cafes and shops
Discover local life in a fishing village, explore rainforests, Temples and much more on Sri Lanka's West Coast, and enjoy great value for money
- All rooms include a balcony or terrace with either Partial Sea View or Ocean View
- Access to the Sahana Spa and leave your daily stress behind with the magical touch of various spa treatments
- Enjoy Yoga, Snooker, access to 2 Swimming Pools & much more
Enjoy access to one of the longest beaches on the East Coast of Mauritius, and experience the unique all-inclusive perks coupled with the warmth and authenticity of a family-owned retreat
- Enjoy snorkelling & glass-bottom boat trips
- Enjoy romantic walks at the stunning beach of this hotel
- Pamper yourself at the "Spa Attitude"
Make the most of the pristine one-kilometre beach and take delight in a wide array of all-inclusive perks.
- Suntan on the famous and long, white sandy beach of Palmar/Belle Mare
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Have fun with a wide range of land and water sports activities as well as a varied activity programme
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay