With three beautiful beaches to choose from, this one-of-a-kind retreat offers bespoke experiences with a soothing and rejuvenating Feng Shui philosophy
Mahesh, Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Indulge at one of the Caribbean's best kept secrets offering ultimate relaxation in a stunning location
- Enjoy various facilities, including a spa, water and land sports, a theatre and 10 bars and restaurants.
- The children club's customised programme promises non-stop fun for children.
- The Cayo Coco Island location boasts tranquillity, long golden beaches, lush nature and stunning coral, sea and wild life.
Relax and enjoy your stay at Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah surrounded by the azure waters of the Arabian Gulf
- Experience the city history, architecture, shopping and all entertainment at the ideally located hotel within walking distance to many attractions
- Relax and enjoy one of the two temperature-controlled swimming pools or take advantage from the 200 meters of private beach
- Let your kids have fun at the supervised Coco's Kids Club while you can enjoy some time to yourself
Cruise on the world's longest river with 7000 years of history while enjoying 21st century comfort on the cruise liner featuring superb amenities.
- The hotel ship offers a comprehensive program of sightseeing which is accompanied by an expert guide.
- The Cruise allows you to discover the stunning sights and attractions of the River Nile in comfort.
- Enjoy nightly entertainment at the Lounge with its resident DJ, drinks and dancing.
Escape to the perfect haven of relaxation, offering uninterrupted views over Al Hamra and Bahla
- Take in the most jaw-dropping mountain views from the temperature-controlled infinity pool
- Experience Oman like never before on one of the guided tours like Bike and Hike Oman
- Embark on a culinary adventure with a variety of exotic meals served at the panoramic The View restaurant