Make the most of the pristine one-kilometre beach and take delight in a wide array of all-inclusive perks.
Charmaine, Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Discover local life in a fishing village, explore rainforests, Temples and much more on Sri Lanka's West Coast, and enjoy great value for money
- All rooms include a balcony or terrace with either Partial Sea View or Ocean View
- Access to the Sahana Spa and leave your daily stress behind with the magical touch of various spa treatments
- Enjoy Yoga, Snooker, access to 2 Swimming Pools & much more
Explore Goa from the perfect setting of a palm-fringed coastline on the exclusive Vainguinim Beach.
- With a superb range of facilities, this resort suits couples and families alike and offers an ideal Indian holiday
- The resort offers 4 excellent restaurants, 3 a la carte and a continental buffet and often host nightly entertainment during dinner
- Goa's colonial past is evident in the stylish Portuguese decor and design, the resort resembles a charming Portuguese village
Stay at the first and most legendary resort in the Seychelles, Le Meridien Fisherman's Cove at Beau Vallon Bay and enjoy a taste of exotica
- Revel in colonial surrounds, as the first hotel in Seychelles built in 1943 boasting orginal architecture
- Discover the incredible flavours of creole cuisine
- Enjoy a couples resort where you can enjoy the relaxtion of the resort and pamper yourself at the Zen Spa
Relax and unwind on Paradise Island before picking up the pace in glamorous Dubai enjoy the Duty free shopping
- Paradise Island accommodation consists of bungalows with direct access to the beach or water bungalows with private sun terrace
- Take a dip in the turquoise lagoon or the onsite pool, go snorkelling and windsurfing or opt for land sports recreation
- Your Dubai abode sits close to the Mall of the Emirates and just a short trip to the famous Jumeirah Beach
Follow secret pathways through tropical gardens, savour exquisite cuisine, scuba dive to spot whale sharks or simply chill on the sands...
- Take your pick from seven exquisite restaurants and six lively bars
- Enjoy access to some of Maldives' most beautiful dive sites and explore the depths of the Indian Ocean
- Special touches include: cinema screenings on the beach, secret bars and a message in a bottle with a hidden surprise