Live the Bedouin lifestyle at a luxury camp in the desert before sinking into Dubai's many urban pleasures.
Anthony, Senior Travel Consultant
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Enjoy the 18th century Dutch-style village in Sri Lanka followed by the urban elegance and sophistication of Dubai.
- A holiday for foodies with Sri Lankan cuisine, as well as the opportunity to try Polynesian and Arabic fare
- Carlton Palace Hotel features a choice of restaurants offering everything from Lebanese to Tahitian cuisine and 'The Sketch' serves contemporary fusion cuisine and refreshing cocktails
- Revel in the uniqueness of Avani Bentota themed on an 18th Century style Dutch village
Relax and Unwind on the beautiful sandy beaches of Mauritius followed by the duty free shopping in Dubai
- All inclusive meals, drinks and afternoon team included
- Enjoy a spa at the seven colour spa suite at the Palmar Resort
- Your hotel in Dubai is close to the shopping malls offer free shuttle bus and only a short distance to Jumeirah Beach
Luxury Mauritius escape at Shanti Maurice - A Nira Resort combined with an Ottoman Empire Icon in Dubai
Two Five-star luxury Resort which are hidden treasures waiting for you to discover
- A selection of 50 restaurants within Jumeirah hotels in Dubai
- Shanti Maurice a leading hotel of the world offering elegant suites
- Jumeirah Zabeel winners of Best luxury spa hotel, Conde Nast Travellers choice in the Middle East are only a few award this prestigious hotel has won