Check into a pretty boutique hotel and experience St Lucia's best beaches, restaurants and nightlife - you can even try your luck at Treasure Bay Casino!
Gareth, Senior Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Here you'll find something to cater to your every whim and desire, from a world-class spa to bike tours and memorable dolphin encounters.
- Beautiful setting on a secluded bay, looking over a marina and boasting an elegant Spa by Pevonia
- Take your pick from a variety of water and land sports, an onsite dolphinarium and a certified dive centre
- Nights bring a choice of moonlit themed parties and dancing, spectacular live music and shows, nightclubs and evening bars or movies on the beach
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
- Enjoy a Complimentary Island Safari Tour, A fantastic power Boat Trip with a Swim With Turtles if you book by the 21 Dec 16
The resort offers the excitement and thrills for energetic guests through various activities and the casino while a spa and beach are on offer for guests looking for relaxation
- Guests can enjoy a variety of activities including water sports, a flying trapeze, an ice-skating rink, rock-climbing tower and a casino
- Kids will love the kids' pool and the fun and games at the Mini Club while you relax on the beach or have a soothing treatment from the spa
- Enjoy a selection of gourmet restaurants with Italian, French and Japanese Teppanyaki cuisine
Stay in pure paradise at a beautiful 25-acre property, surrounded by a stunning waterfront of spectacular powdery white sands, it's heaven on earth
- Dine Al Fresco with breathtaking views of the turquoise waters of Long Bay at the Outhouse - enjoy fresh Barbeques daily
- Rejuvenate at the luxurious hotel Spa sure to replenish your mind, body and soul
- Relax and unwind in paradisiacal beaches at an exceptional resort
Luxury accommodations with an ocean-front location on the edge of Montego Bay at hilton rose hall resort and spa
- Experience the most attractive water complex in the Caribbean with cascading waterfalls and 280 foot slide
- Play at the 18-hole golf course, which hosts LPGA events
- Two children stay free on all-inclusive when sharing with parents