Explore Goa from the perfect setting of a palm-fringed coastline on the exclusive Vainguinim Beach.
Khylie, Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Enjoy a wonderful beachside haven of tranquillity, days of luxury and the chance to see the island's green hills carpeted by lush plantations
- Relax at the Ayurveda Wellness & Spa with the best quality services that will make your stay unforgettable
- All rooms feature a Balcony or Terrace with spectacular views
- Enjoy the huge selection of activities including Volleyball, Tennis, Squash & more
Live and breathe the real Mauritius for a week in an intimate boutique hotel set by clear turquoise waters and powdery-soft sands, with great facilities for everyone in the family.
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Features an excellent Children's Club offering great activities for the young ones
- Children stay free when sharing with parents
Let Mauritius and Dubai show you how opposites do attract at LUX* Grand Gaube and Holiday Inn al Barsha
Enjoy a week of utter relaxation and pampering in Mauritius before heading to the glitz and glamour of Dubai".
- Holiday Inn Al Barsha is ideally situated between Jumeirah Beach and the city
- A wide plethora of cuisines available at both hotels' multiple restaurants
- Excellent variety for beach lovers with a total of four beautiful beaches to try
Explore an underwater world of breathtaking beauty and laze on the finest white sands at Sun Island Resort, a tropical paradise of peace and serenity.
- Tickle your taste buds with rich flavours and innovative cuisine that incorporates exotic Thai and Oriental influences
- Enjoy endless activities including scuba diving, snorkelling, water-skiing and more
- exclusive rate reduction for our clients
Stay at the first and most legendary resort in the Seychelles, Le Meridien Fisherman's Cove at Beau Vallon Bay and enjoy a taste of exotica
- Revel in colonial surrounds, as the first hotel in Seychelles built in 1943 boasting orginal architecture
- Discover the incredible flavours of creole cuisine
- Enjoy a couples resort where you can enjoy the relaxtion of the resort and pamper yourself at the Zen Spa
Relax and unwind on Paradise Island before picking up the pace in glamorous Dubai enjoy the Duty free shopping
- Paradise Island accommodation are Bungalows with direct access to the beach or Water Bungalows with private sun terrace
- Take a dip in the turquoise lagoon or the onsite pool, go snorkelling and windsurfing or opt for land sports recreation
- Your Dubai abode sits close to the Mall of the Emirates and a short ride to the famous Jumeirah Beach