Go for the thrills and spills of a naturally rich Central American nation, packed with unforgettable adventures and unique encounters.
Alexandra, Senior Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- An English-Speaking local Guide
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
Go for the experience of lifetime on this self-driven Kruger route - a classical tour that offers something for everyone with magical views along the way.
- The tour is 7 nights and 8 days long with insights into the history of South Africa, cultural diversity, adventure, scenic beauty and unforgettable safaris
- Enjoy 4 game drives including morning and afternoon safaris to see elephants, leopards, lions, rhinos, cheetahs, hippos and many more animals
- The package includes accommodation in carefully selected 4* properties, meals as well as car hire including a GPS during your entire journey
Get to know the strategic point that unites the Americas, and enjoy an exciting tour that takes in the most iconic landmarks this fascinating country has to offer.
- Experience the journey throughout the Canal of Panama full of history and geological value.
- Enjoy the highlights of Panama City including Colonial sector, a UNESCO world Heritage site.
- Explore Monkey Island to appreciate its aquatic wildlife, tropical flowers, plants and trees.
Explore Oman with this multi-stop self-drive tour
- Enjoy the sights at your own pace with this self-drive tour
- Visit Muscat - Sur - Bidiya - Al Aqar and Nizwa with many sites to discover
- Upgrade to a private tour with a driver / guide from Â£700 per person