Treat yourself to an unforgettable luxury holiday in St Lucia at Calabash Cove Resort and Spa
Danny, Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
The ultimate Egyptian backdrop in the shadow of the only remaining ancient wonder of the world.
- Set in landscaped gardens, equipped with two heated swimming pools and bar, Le Meridien enjoys spectacular views of the Pyramids, just a short drive from Cairo
- World famous dining with international, Mexican and Oriental menus to be savoured
- Indulge the mind, body and spirit in Indulge spa. Take advantage of the steam room, sauna, whirlpool and chill out zones
Unwind in acres of breathtaking green coconut gardens, in a Heritage property overlooking the Arabian Sea and enjoy the splendours of the past
- Traditional Keralan design, including staying in spiritual union with the 5 elements of nature
- Ayurveda Centre offering traditional centuries-old Indian treatments
- Rooms overlook the sea or green lawns and are designed as traditional Keralan cottages, with a cliff offering great beach views
Discover some of the best diving sites in the world in the Maldives
- Kanuhura has a wide range of facilities and activites with a spa, an aerobics studio, gym, bars, restaurants and sports
- 'In-villa' dining is a specialty, providing romantic dinners and special celebrations in the privacy of your villa, or various locations on the island
- Close by are some of the world's best diving sites, with the outer reef dropping down nearly 2,000 metres