Make the most of a superb championship golf course, whilst enjoying a luxury resort, conveniently located close to all of Yas Island's attractions.
Hamish, Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Discover Oman through a resort set in an idyllic location on a private beach beside the Gulf of Oman yet close to the delights of the capital Muscat
- The Millennium Resort is fast gaining an excellent reputation for sporting events and has fantastic facilities to match including outdoor and indoor pools
- Located by a private beach on the Batinah Coast overlooking the hotels own private marina surrounded by landscaped gardens
- The location offers the best of both worlds for your stay with excursions easily available as well as many relaxing activities, such as the private beach
A great array of facilities awaits you, such as the eight restaurants and the colourful coral reefs.
- Visit Aqaba Castle and Aqaba Archaeological Museum for a historical perspective of Jordan, or take a trip to the Dream Mall
- Take advantage of the large swimming pool and unwind right beside it at the Sejan Poolside Restaurant
- Located on the Red Sea, the hotel houses the Zara Spa, specialising in a wide variety of treatments and therapies
Relax at Naama Bay with pleasant grounds and wonderful amenities to keep you occupied
- Prime spot in Naama bay, as it was one of the first hotels in the area. The grounds are well tended and mature, with colourful plants and shrubs throughout
- Guest accommodation is discrete, with low rise bungalows dotted throughout the beautiful garden setting. Rooms and suites are light and airy, are tastefully furnished and come with all modern amenities
- Visitors flock to Pirates, for an eveing drink, before or after sampling some wonderful cuisine in the array of restaurants