Make the most of a superb championship golf course, whilst enjoying a luxury resort, conveniently located close to all of Yas Island's attractions.
Hamish, Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Discover Oman through a resort set in an idyllic location on a private beach beside the Gulf of Oman yet close to the delights of the capital Muscat
- The Millennium Resort is fast gaining an excellent reputation for sporting events and has fantastic facilities to match including outdoor and indoor pools
- Located by a private beach on the Batinah Coast overlooking the hotels own private marina surrounded by landscaped gardens
- The location offers the best of both worlds for your stay with excursions easily available as well as many relaxing activities, such as the private beach
Relax at Naama Bay with pleasant grounds and wonderful amenities to keep you occupied
- Prime spot in Naama bay, as it was one of the first hotels in the area. The grounds are well tended and mature, with colourful plants and shrubs throughout
- Guest accommodation is discrete, with low rise bungalows dotted throughout the beautiful garden setting. Rooms and suites are light and airy, are tastefully furnished and come with all modern amenities
- Visitors flock to Pirates, for an eveing drink, before or after sampling some wonderful cuisine in the array of restaurants
A great array of facilities awaits you, such as the eight restaurants and the colourful coral reefs.
- Visit Aqaba Castle and Aqaba Archaeological Museum for a historical perspective of Jordan, or take a trip to the Dream Mall
- Take advantage of the large swimming pool and unwind right beside it at the Sejan Poolside Restaurant
- Located on the Red Sea, the hotel houses the Zara Spa, specialising in a wide variety of treatments and therapies