Experience an unforgettable holiday in St Lucia, marvel at the wonderful sandy beach and enjoy street life in the restaurants, cafe's and bars of Rodney Bay.
Danielle, Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Re-charge those overly worn batteries at a peaceful beachfront resort on Barbados' pristine southern coast, where the crystalline turquoise waters are truly inspiring.
- Bougainvillea Beach Resort offers an array of evening entertainment and daytime activities, including a shuttle bus to Bridgetown, Oistins fish fry and local supermarket.
- This spacious hotel is tastefully decorated, creating a real 'home from home' feeling
- Enjoy a fantastic assortment of activities; from water sports to tennis, gym and spa treatments to excellent restaurants and bars
Relax or have fun on the glorious white sands of Cable Beach, or take off to downtown Nassau for great duty free shopping and a taste of colonial history
- Daily Activities include a Circus Clinic with Trampoline & Trapeze
- All-inclusive programmes and tipping is forbidden so no embarassment at the end of your holiday
- Breezes offers many of the best water activities, including wind surfing lessons free of charge
Enjoy the priviliges of bygone days at secrets st. james montego bay, an Adults Only Romantic resort with Unlimited-Luxury Privileges
- Indulge in a host of international cuisine, or dine in with 24-hr room service
- Enjoy a range of activities including sailing, snorkelling, windsurfing and tennis
- Relax & Unwind at the Secrets Spa by Pevonia or watch a live show at the open-air theatre
Hidden away on the historic island of Tortola, British Virgin Islands, there's a gem waiting to be discovered - Long Bay Beach Resort and Villas, a piece of paradise for all to enjoy
- A choice of accommdation either a few footsteps from the Caribbean sea or nestled in the hillside
- An array of facilities including tennis, water sports and beach front spa
- Mile long sandy beach