The resort has remained one of the most elegant hotels in Jamaica for nearly five decades
Damien, Reservations Manager
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
The ideal luxury hideaway for rich Moroccan culture with a dash of coastal recreation and sun-seeking pleasures.
- The So Lounge, Bar & Restaurant has separate sections with a DJ, live music, contemporary Moroccan cuisine and Zen calm and comfort private boxes
- Great for sport lovers, with kayaking, tennis, table tennis, volleyball, windsurfing and more available
- All rooms come equipped with satellite TV and Wi-Fi Internet access
The most quaint and idyllic of places to unwind, skip the pomp and flair, and truly take in Barbados at its most raw, natural and beautiful.
- With a friendly and attentive staff looking after your every need, it won't be long before you fully immerse in the hotel's welcoming and laid-back atmosphere
- This boutique Barbados hotel gives guests easy access to all the nearby exciting attractions and vibrant nightlife while being nicely isolated
- Enjoy a bit of me-time on the uncrowded beach
Benefit from a whole range of added values whilst making the most of the variation in Cuba's cities
- Discover Havana from the Quinta Avenida hotel with its elegant location in the Miramar District; then relax and enjoy the pristine beaches of Varadero at the 24-hour all-inclusive Breezes Varadero resort
- Los Cactus was the first super all inclusive resort in Cuba, located on the white sands of Varadero's world famous beach on the Hicacos peninsula
- Add a West of Cuba highlights tour from £99 per person, including visits to Revolution Square, the Presidential Palace and UNESCO World Heritage Sites