Let Mauritius and Dubai show you how opposites do attract at LUX* Grand Gaube and Holiday Inn al Barsha
Enjoy a week of utter relaxation and pampering in Mauritius before heading to the glitz and glamour of Dubai".
Alexandra, Senior Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Stay a week in a beautiful beachside Mauritian haven followed by a chance to explore one of the Middle East's most vibrant cities.
- Experience Mauritius' natural beauty at a stunning boutique property with all inclusive service
- Get a taste of Oriental hospitality with added Arabian luxury and glamour at Dubai's Asiana Hotel
- Enjoy private car transfers throughout your twin-centre holiday in Mauritius and Dubai
Combine a relaxing break in the heart of the Indian Ocean at outrigger mauritius resort and spa with a shopping trip in Dubai
The two resorts offer the best of both worlds set in idyllic locations whether you chose a relaxing or more active holiday, with amazing activities and facilities to match
- The Outrigger Resort offers amazing facilities with three swimming pools, a vast array of sports on offer and The Navasana Spa providing an opportunity to relax and unwind
- The Asiana offer a unique experience with the best in oriental hospitality with added Arabian luxury with a clam and inviting atmosphere
- An idyllic holiday blend - the tropical island of Mauritius and the modern city of Dubai
When affordable luxury in two world renowned destinations, Mauritius and Dubai comes at an unbeatable price - it's just too good to miss
- A boutique resort in Mauritius offering spacious rooms, a spa lounge, kids club and much more
- Mauritius offering pristine beaches and a relaxing holiday followed on by Dubai city where you can enjoy Duty Free shopping
- Double Tree Hilton only a short walk to one of the biggest malls in Dubai Mall of the Emirates
Stay at two luxurious hotels in two amazing destinations and enjoy the perfect combination of sophistication and relaxation.
- Both hotels offer a great location; while Lux* Belle Mare enjoys a prime beachfront setting, the Doubletree is set in Dubai's Al Barsha area, facing the Mall of the Emirates
- Guests have a rare opportunity to sample the delights of local produce crafted into local dishes, haute cuisine or delicious snacks at LUX's restaurants
- Doubletree by Hilton Al Barsha offers luxurious accommodation as all rooms have an HD TV with Wi-fi as well as opulent bathrooms facilities to make it a comfortable stay
The perfect combination for a beach holiday - tamassa - an all inclusive resort + holiday inn al barsha
Great location to explore Mauritius and Dubai
- Located at Bel Ombre, Tamassa has beautiful gardens surrounded by picturesque countryside and a pristine lagoon
- The Tamssa has a wide range of activities and entertainment with a spa, tennis courts and younger guests can enjoy the pools as well as a supervised programme for kids and teens
- Enjoy an elegant stay at Holiday Inn taking advantage of the great location next to Mall of Emirates and only a short distance from the famous Jumeirah Beach
Combine a relaxing Mauritius holiday at sofitel so mauritius bel ombre and Arabian luxury in exciting Dubai
Unwind and relax in the beautiful tropical paradise that is Mauritius before experiencing the many modern wonders of magical Dubai .
- Upgrade to Half board for breakfast and dinner , local drinks included soft drink, beer and rum, tea/coffee and water. drinks during dinner
- Sofitel So Mauritius Lushury Room includes, 24 hr - butler service private garden with open air bathtub, patio and outdoor shower and complimentary WIFI
- Enjoy 3nts in the vibrant city of Dubai enjoying duty free shopping
Two Award winning destinations can be sampled in One Holiday - Beachside and Creekside allow you to sample the very best of Dubai
- At this exclusive resort in Mauritius you will experience an original paradise, offering elegant accommodation, diverse range of cuisine including a Thai Restaurant
- A modern and Chic hotel in Dubai only a short distance to the Gold Souks, overlooking the Creek with stunning views, boasting the Table 9 Restaurant created by Nick and Scott Price award winning Michelin star Chefs
- Unwind on the tranquil paradise of Mauritius coupled with the luxury of Dubai