With an extensive all-inclusive offering that includes plenty of fun activities, succulent meals and fantastic kids' facilities, St James' Club is the place to be in Antigua.
Gareth, Senior Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Go for a week of sheer indulgement and relaxation at a romantic retreat at melia las antillas - ideal for loved-up couples.
- A secluded and private setting for adults over 16. A network of paths and bridges link guest rooms to the resort facilities and the beach
- Facing the sea and surrounded by rivers and ponds within the resort's tropical grounds
- Daytime activities abound with tennis, volleyball, tai chi, yoga and a health club. Fantastic water sports are also part of the deal.
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at the recently renovated St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- 4 restaurants, 4 bars and 4 pools plus free Wi -Fi in public areas
- Supervised Kids Club for children from 2 to 11
- Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
Leave the kids behind and enjoy the tranquillity of The Club Barbados, an elegantly casual resort with every facility you could wish for.
- Relax and take a dip in a choice of three freshwater swimming pools
- Perfect for couples, honeymooners and friends
- Complimentary water sports include water skiing, windsurfing, hobie-cats, paddle boarding, snorkelling & reef fishing
Let time stand still at Jamaica' award winning resort where each morning, you awake to the sounds and scents of wild and pristine nature.
- Good selection of beverages and cocktails at any of the 3 bars and swim-up bar
- Enjoy nightly evening entertainment including live reggae music
- Indulge from a choice of buffet dining, beach grill and an A La Carte restaurants
Leave the world behind and escape to Palm Island, a private island that's the ultimate idyllic tropical hideaway - it's what exclusivity is all about
- Private island resort with five white sand beaches to choose from
- Take to the waters to swim, snorkel and dive, or explore the 135-acre hideaway by foot or bike
- Superb all-inclusive options at two Ã la carte restaurants, daily afternoon tea, cocktail party, silent disco, beach cinema and weekly cooking demonstrations