With an extensive all-inclusive offering that includes plenty of fun activities, succulent meals and fantastic kids' facilities, St James' Club is the place to be in Antigua.
Gareth, Senior Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Enjoy a whole hoard of activities and create memories that will last a lifetime.
- The children’s club
- The array of activities
- The expansive pool
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at the recently renovated St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- 4 restaurants, 4 bars and 4 pools plus free Wi -Fi in public areas
- Supervised Kids Club for children from 2 to 11 years old
- Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
Go for a week of sheer indulgement and relaxation at a romantic retreat at melia las antillas - ideal for loved-up couples.
- A secluded and private setting for adults over 16. A network of paths and bridges link guest rooms to the resort facilities and the beach
- Facing the sea and surrounded by rivers and ponds within the resort's tropical grounds
- Daytime activities abound with tennis, volleyball, tai chi, yoga and a health club. Fantastic water sports are also part of the deal.
Let time stand still at Jamaica' award winning resort where each morning, you awake to the sounds and scents of wild and pristine nature.
- Good selection of beverages and cocktails at any of the 3 bars and swim-up bar
- Enjoy nightly evening entertainment including live reggae music
- Indulge from a choice of buffet dining, beach grill and an A La Carte restaurants
Leave the kids behind and enjoy the tranquillity of The Club Barbados, an elegantly casual resort with every facility you could wish for.
- Relax and take a dip in a choice of three freshwater swimming pools
- Perfect for couples, honeymooners and friends
- Complimentary water sports include water skiing, windsurfing, hobie-cats, paddle boarding, snorkelling & reef fishing
Leave the world behind and escape to Palm Island, a private island that's the ultimate idyllic tropical hideaway - it's what exclusivity is all about
- Private island resort with five white sand beaches to choose from
- Take to the waters to swim, snorkel and dive, or explore the 135-acre hideaway by foot or bike
- Superb all-inclusive options at two Ã la carte restaurants, daily afternoon tea, cocktail party, silent disco, beach cinema and weekly cooking demonstrations