Enjoy a romantic summer experience at royalton hicacos - a luxury resort with ultra all-inclusive service and recently refurbished facilities.
Shyama, Senior Travel Consultant
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Enjoy the tranquillity and picturesque surroundings at this truly Cuban escape
- The preferential treatment for couples includes a romantic dinner for two and a couples' massage (15 minutes each)
- The hotel is set in spacious tropical gardens, this stylish property boasts attractive accommodation and an abundance of excellent facilities
- Enjoy a fantastic City Tour
Blau Privilege Cayo Libertad is situated on a private island making it the perfect Adults-Only retreat
This magnificent resort combines stunning views, luxurious rooms and fantastic amenities producing a great holiday
- Enjoy the facilities of the next door Blau Marina Varadero at no extra cost, such as the 6 restaurants and 5 bars
- A private beach, infinity swimming pool and jacuzzi ensures that you can make the most of your time spent at one of Cuba's most stunning resorts
- Located close to the Punta Hicacos Ecology Park and sitting just opposite Cuba's most important marina, the resort has a privileged setting like no other in Varadero
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach.
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break at Blau Varadero, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from Capri's rooftop swimming pool
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, special room upgrade and other services
You'll be perfectly positioned at the heart of the Jardines del Rey archipelago for some of the best scuba diving in the world.
- The resort has a fabulous location overlooking the sparkling turquoise waters of the stunning Jardines del Rey archipelago
- For those looking for extra indulgence the resort presents them with the exclusive luxuries of the Diamond Club
- Families staying in the resort will love the children club's customised programme providing non-stop fun for the youngest guests
Having played host to many celebrities down the years, this is the perfect spot to explore historic streets of Havana, and holiday in style
- Enjoy the thrills and spills of the Havana event of the Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series at Morro Castle (no extra charge, only on 10th May)
- Discover Cuba with tours of Havana and Vinales plus a tour to Las Terrazas with optional canopying
- Stay at the world famous Nacional de Cuba, with tickets to Cabaret Parisien included