Enjoy a romantic summer experience at a luxury resort with ultra all-inclusive service and recently refurbished facilities.
Shyama, Senior Travel Consultant
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Relish stunning views, luxurious rooms and fantastic amenities for a holiday to remember
- Enjoy the facilities of the next door Blau Marina Varadero, including the 6 restaurants and 5 bars.
- A private beach, infinity swimming pool and jacuzzi ensures ultimate relaxation.
- The location near Punta Hicacos Ecology Park, Cuba's most important marina and Varadero.
Having played host to many celebrities down the years, this is the perfect spot to explore historic streets of Havana, and holiday in style
- Enjoy the thrills and spills of the Havana event of the Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series at Morro Castle (no extra charge, only on 10th May)
- Discover Cuba with tours of Havana and Vinales plus a tour to Las Terrazas with optional canopying
- Stay at the world famous Nacional de Cuba, with tickets to Cabaret Parisien included
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach.
- Enjoy a full range of Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero.
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, room upgrade and more
You'll be perfectly positioned at the heart of the Jardines del Rey archipelago for some of the best scuba diving in the world.
- The resort has a fabulous location overlooking the sparkling turquoise waters of the stunning Jardines del Rey archipelago
- For those looking for extra indulgence the resort presents them with the exclusive luxuries of the Diamond Club
- Families staying in the resort will love the children club's customised programme providing non-stop fun for the youngest guests