Traditional charm embraces Arabian culture at the five-star The Cove Rotana, located on a private inlet with 600 metres of pristine beach.
Anthony, Senior Travel Consultant
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
The ideal luxury hideaway for rich Moroccan culture with a dash of coastal recreation and sun-seeking pleasures.
- The So Lounge, Bar & Restaurant has separate sections with a DJ, live music, contemporary Moroccan cuisine and Zen calm and comfort private boxes
- Great for sport lovers, with kayaking, tennis, table tennis, volleyball, windsurfing and more available
- All rooms come equipped with satellite TV and Wi-Fi Internet access
Life in Rodney Bay offers stunning sunsets, an exquisite beach and bars, clubs and restaurants - Blu St Lucia is perfectly placed to enjoy all
- Only a few minutes away from the famous Rodney bay village where you can enjoy the night life of St Lucia
- Guests can choose from rooms with a private verandah or direct access to the pool. Suites have private sun decks and junior suites can connect with adjacent suites to offer family accommodation.
- Families can enjoy wonderful on-site facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis and a Harlequin Kiddies' club. All day dining and drinks are served in the restaurant and there's an ice cream shop and a boutique.
Relax, indulge and engage in the variety of activities ensuring everyone in the family is well-looked after.
- Vast majority of activities come included in the price such as non-motorised water sports and yoga
- Excellent facilities for kids and teens on offer
- Situated on beach front with snorkelling included in holiday price to explore the world's second largest barrier reef
Enjoy the best of both worlds, with the stunning landscapes and sandy beaches plus the culture of Bridgetown nearby
- Superb bedroom views with your private balcony or terrace serving up ocean, pool, island or beaches views
- Right on top of silky smooth beaches but with a complimentary shuttle bus to Bridgetown and a local market nearby
- Great beach dining opportunities with the once a week themed beach buffet and the private dining option for couples