Go for the thrills and spills of a naturally rich Central American nation, packed with unforgettable adventures and unique encounters.
Alexandra, Senior Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Spend a day by the Dead Sea, at over 400m below sea level the Dead Sea is a wonderful must-see sight
- Drive along the spectacular 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Enjoy a full day visit of the "Rose Red City" of Petra - a treasure of the ancient world
Discover Cuba's vibrant culture and learn some hot Latin dance moves all in just seven days and six nights
Guaranteed seven days dance experience with La Habana En Vivo Tour
- Qualified tour guide on the excursions
- The chance to experience the passionate life of Havana by learning new Salsa moves and explore the city
- Take a trip to old Havana and visit Casa del Tango, Plaza de la Revolucion and Casa de la Musica the best palce for local culture and live music in Havana
Go for the experience of lifetime on this self-driven Kruger route - a classical tour that offers something for everyone with magical views along the way.
- The tour is 7 nights and 8 days long with insights into the history of South Africa, cultural diversity, adventure, scenic beauty and unforgettable safaris
- Enjoy 4 game drives including morning and afternoon safaris to see elephants, leopards, lions, rhinos, cheetahs, hippos and many more animals
- The package includes accommodation in carefully selected 4* properties, meals as well as car hire including a GPS during your entire journey
Enjoy a spirit of adventure and discover the distinctive charm, rural life, rich culture and natural beauty of Kerala, one of the country's prized jewels.
- Cruise the backwaters of Kerala on board a traditional Kettuvallam
- Stay in style at high quality accomodation with private transfers in an air conditioned vehicle
- Visit a Tea Plantation in Munnar and enjoy Bird Watching in Kumarakom