Go for spills and thrills in the Caribbean's largest water theme park, complete with luxury accommodation, Dolphin Cay and so much more at The Royal at Atlantis
Charmaine, Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Premium All Inclusive property with a selection of food and beverages on offer
Indulge and revel in the lap of luxury with that special someone when you visit Jamaica.
- This adults-only hotel boasts ultimate tranquility
- Enjoy endless daytime activities such snorkelling, sailing, basketball, introductory scuba lessons & more
- Have an enjoyable evening with the nightly theme parties & live entertainment
This one-of-a-kind hotel beautifully set amidst the lush grounds of the magnificent Rabot Estate promises a pleasurable and unforgettable experience for all the senses
- The Boucan resort by Hotel Chocolat is a unique and rare gem, not only in the Caribbean, but in the whole world - trust us; there's nothing quite like it
- With its elegant interiors and its surrounding natural beauty at the heart of the St Lucian rainforest, the Boucan hotel offers a luxuriously charming collection of lodges
- Possibly the hotel's most remarkable asset is its revolutionary and innovative restaurant with a cocoa-inspired menu and the most decadently scrumptious desserts
Discover intimate and traditional Bajan flavour at The Club Barbados Resort and Spa
- Ambient and Tranquil Resort that has a signature Spa, two restaurants & three bars including a true Bajan rum shop
- Adults-Only All Inclusive Resort located on Barbado's West Coast
- Complimentary water sports are included from water skiing, windsurfing, hobbie-cats, paddle boarding, snorkelling & reef fishing
Escape to quaint Grenada and do so in full-blown luxury style at an amazing property that will pamper you in every way imaginable.
- Enjoy great selection of 9 restaurants - including a Sandals first - a Steakhouse
- Splash around at 3 swimming pools and 2 lazy river pools
- Pamper yourself at the hotel Spa with innovative treatments
Stay right next to the world's second largest coral reef, in an idyllic setting that's also been declared a National Park.
- French, Mediterranean, Asian and Mexican delights will tempt your palate at the resort's array of restaurants
- The tranquil National Park and beachfront setting that boasts the world's second largest coral reef
- You'll be fantastically placed within walking distance to Puerto Morales, a quaint fishing village