Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
Charmaine, Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
One of the many jewels in India's crown, the Kerala region combines scenic landscapes and thrilling towns
- Cruising through the backwaters of Kerala on a Houseboat is one of the top 50 "must do" things as described by the National Geographic Traveller magazine
- The Periyar wild life sanctuary offers a fairly good chance to seeing elephants, tigers, lion tailed macaques & much more in their natural habitats
- Experience a capturing Indian dance show - Kathakali, which loosely translated mean "Story Dance"
Discover Cuba's vibrant culture and learn some hot Latin dance moves all in just seven days and six nights
Guaranteed seven days dance experience with La Habana En Vivo Tour
- Qualified tour guide on the excursions
- The chance to experience the passionate life of Havana by learning new Salsa moves and explore the city
- Take a trip to old Havana and visit Casa del Tango, Plaza de la Revolucion and Casa de la Musica the best palce for local culture and live music in Havana
Go for the thrills and spills of a naturally rich Central American nation, packed with unforgettable adventures and unique encounters.
- Includes a guided hiking tour through the rainforest with a lot of insight about flora, fauna and the volcano's history
- Learn more about Costa Rica with unique experience of the guided hiking tour, Arenal Volcano National Park Nature Walk, Doka Coffee Tour and much more to explore Edit
- Elegant and comfortable accommodations with quality services that will make your trip an unforgettable experience
Go for the experience of lifetime on this self-driven Kruger route - a classical tour that offers something for everyone with magical views along the way.
- The tour is 7 nights and 8 days long with insights into the history of South Africa, cultural diversity, adventure, scenic beauty and unforgettable safaris
- Enjoy 4 game drives including morning and afternoon safaris to see elephants, leopards, lions, rhinos, cheetahs, hippos and many more animals
- The package includes accommodation in carefully selected 4* properties, meals as well as car hire including a GPS during your entire journey