Enjoy your stay in St Lucia's only resort with the iconic view of both Pitons mountains as they rise in splendour from the azure Caribbean Sea
Alexandra, Senior Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Life in Rodney Bay offers stunning sunsets, an exquisite beach and bars, clubs and restaurants - Blu St Lucia is perfectly placed to enjoy all
- Only a few minutes away from the famous Rodney bay village where you can enjoy the night life of St Lucia
- Guests can choose from rooms with a private verandah or direct access to the pool. Suites have private sun decks and junior suites can connect with adjacent suites to offer family accommodation.
- Families can enjoy wonderful on-site facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis and a Harlequin Kiddies' club. All day dining and drinks are served in the restaurant and there's an ice cream shop and a boutique.
Go for an all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
- Enjoy $500 resort credit when staying a minimum of 7 nights to be used on tours, spa treatments, photography services and the in resort boutique
- Up to 60% Discount for a travel period up until 02 Jan 2018
A warm atmosphere, scenic open spaces and chic design make for a decadently luxurious stay.
- Relax in the modern and elegant rooms and make the most of the complimentary Wi-Fi
- Take advantage and enjoy all Spa treatments at Ladera Resort
- Benefit from the award-winning cuisine combine with the spectacular views
Go for the ultimate de-stressing beach holiday - this holistic resort guarantees to leave your spirit renewed and your body glowing
- Enjoy a 50-minute complimentary spa treatment for each full day of your stay, a comprehensive activity schedule and options for personalised wellness programmes
- Excellent quality of food at the four bars, restaurants and a range of facilities including Scuba Diving, Sailing, Windsurfing & more
- Dine at one of the top 60 restaurants in the world at Tao (as voted by Conde Nast Traveller)