Stay at two luxurious hotels in two amazing destinations and enjoy the perfect combination of sophistication and relaxation.
Damien, Reservations Manager
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
The ideal luxury hideaway for rich Moroccan culture with a dash of coastal recreation and sun-seeking pleasures.
- The So Lounge, Bar & Restaurant has separate sections with a DJ, live music, contemporary Moroccan cuisine and Zen calm and comfort private boxes
- Great for sport lovers, with kayaking, tennis, table tennis, volleyball, windsurfing and more available
- All rooms come equipped with satellite TV and Wi-Fi Internet access
Go for the experience of lifetime on this self-driven Kruger route - a classical tour that offers something for everyone with magical views along the way.
- The tour is 7 nights and 8 days long with insights into the history of South Africa, cultural diversity, adventure, scenic beauty and unforgettable safaris
- Enjoy 4 game drives including morning and afternoon safaris to see elephants, leopards, lions, rhinos, cheetahs, hippos and many more animals
- The package includes accommodation in carefully selected 4* properties, meals as well as car hire including a GPS during your entire journey
This one-of-a-kind hotel beautifully set amidst the lush grounds of the magnificent Rabot Estate promises a pleasurable and unforgettable experience for all the senses
- The Boucan resort by Hotel Chocolat is a unique and rare gem, not only in the Caribbean, but in the whole world - trust us; there's nothing quite like it
- With its elegant interiors and its surrounding natural beauty at the heart of the St Lucian rainforest, the Boucan hotel offers a luxuriously charming collection of lodges
- Possibly the hotel's most remarkable asset is its revolutionary and innovative restaurant with a cocoa-inspired menu and the most decadently scrumptious desserts
Relish romantic vistas and soak up the charm of the Caribbean in The Villas at Stonehaven
- Discover the harmony of a tropical oasis of pure beauty, while enjoying the services and amenities of an upscale Tobago Villa
- Luxuriate in the spacious well-apointed rooms
- Delight in the stunning tropical gardens
Relish ultimate pampering within a seductive Caribbean paradise
- Relish the luxuries that have earnt the hotel TripAdvisor, five diamonds and romance awards
- The resort offers 4 exquisite a la carte restaurants for fine dining plus room service
- The Spa has 19 Treatment Rooms offering Aroma Essence, Therapeutic and Kukulcan Massages
Follow secret pathways through tropical gardens, savour exquisite cuisine, scuba dive to spot whale sharks or simply chill on the sands...
- Take your pick from seven exquisite restaurants and six lively bars
- Enjoy access to some of Maldives' most beautiful dive sites and explore the depths of the Indian Ocean
- Special touches include: cinema screenings on the beach, secret bars and a message in a bottle with a hidden surprise