Ideally located for shopping enthusiasts and those wanting to discover Mauritius, yet nicely secluded from the world in a stunning beach cove, the Klondike is the perfect Mauritian retreat.
Khylie, Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Discover the delights of Arabia in Muscat, Oman's delightful capital, stay at the Grand Hyatt and enjoy a great value getaway
- Nestled on a pristine stretch of beach and boasting amazing Arabian architecture
- Choose a variety of award winning restaurants including a signature Italian restaurant and a Safari Rooftop Grill House
- The Hotel is nearby to some of Muscat's attractions
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at this beautiful retreat.
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
Go for a week of sheer indulgement and relaxation at a romantic retreat at melia las antillas - ideal for loved-up couples.
- A secluded and private setting for adults over 16. A network of paths and bridges link guest rooms to the resort facilities and the beach
- Facing the sea and surrounded by rivers and ponds within the resort's tropical grounds
- Daytime activities abound with tennis, volleyball, tai chi, yoga and a health club. Fantastic water sports are also part of the deal.
Explore an underwater world of breathtaking beauty and laze on the finest white sands at Sun Island Resort, a tropical paradise of peace and serenity.
- Tickle your taste buds with rich flavours and innovative cuisine that incorporates exotic Thai and Oriental influences
- Enjoy endless activities including scuba diving, snorkelling, water-skiing and more
- including return transfers by speed boat
Go for an all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
- Enjoy $500 resort credit when staying a minimum of 7 nights to be used on tours, spa treatments, photography services and the in resort boutique
- Up to 60% Discount for a travel period up until 02 Jan 2018