Experience the raw beauty of colonial Havana from an elegant and quiet hotel, then relax on a fabulous beachfront resort set on Varadero's white sands.
Hamish, Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Head to the Caribbean's largest and most enigmatic island to discover its culture and immaculate beaches for a price your eyes won't believe!
- Stay at the Starfish Montehabana, in the heart of Havana's Miramar district which is only 20 mins drive from the timeless Old Havana
- Enjoy a selection of bars and restaurants including a Buffet restaurant, 2 a la carte restaurants and a choice of 4 bars in Varadero (Local Sprits, Wine, beer & soft drinks served)
- Starfish Varadero is ideally located directly on the beach of Varadero
Discover a legendary, formerly mafia-run hotel from the 1920s perfectly located at the heart of Havana and boasting spectacular views of the city an sea.
- The perfect location in the heart of the dynamic city of Havana
- Stay connected with friends and family during your stay with free wireless internet throughout the hotel
- Benefit from the rooftop pool or relax and spoil yourself at the beauty salon
Relish stunning views, luxurious rooms and fantastic amenities for a holiday to remember
- Enjoy the facilities of the next door Blau Marina Varadero, including the 6 restaurants and 5 bars.
- A private beach, infinity swimming pool and jacuzzi ensures ultimate relaxation.
- The location near Punta Hicacos Ecology Park, Cuba's most important marina and Varadero.
Discover Cuba's vibrant culture and learn some hot Latin dance moves all in just seven days and six nights
Guaranteed seven days dance experience with La Habana En Vivo Tour
- Qualified tour guide on the excursions
- The chance to experience the passionate life of Havana by learning new Salsa moves and explore the city
- Take a trip to old Havana and visit Casa del Tango, Plaza de la Revolucion and Casa de la Musica the best place for local culture and live music in Havana