Indulge in luxury accommodation with some spectacular sea views on stunning Saint Peter's Bay, a secluded beach cove of awe-inspiring beauty.
Danny, Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Live it up and Experience Cancun in unlimited luxury that knows no bounds at Dreams Sands Cancun Resort and Spa
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Spend a day by the Dead Sea, at over 400m below sea level the Dead Sea is a wonderful must-see sight
- Drive along the spectacular 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Enjoy a full day visit of the "Rose Red City" of Petra - a treasure of the ancient world
Make the most of a long list of exclusive Preferred Club Privileges and lounge on a sugary white sand beach fringed by swaying palms.
- A free-form pool winds its way through the perfectly manicured gardens and lush vegetation providing the opportunity to sit back and enjoy the stunning surroundings
- Take advantage of the dine-around option at the hotel's sister property, Now Larimar Punta Cana
- Guests enjoy all the privileges of Unlimited-Luxury from the finely-appointed rooms to limitless gourmet dining
Relax and unwind on the white sands of the beach or take advantage of the wide range of facilities and activities on offer
- Enjoy a wide variety of activities and facilities at this resort including water sports and scuba diving with an entertainment programme at the Club House
- The Sol Palmeras offers varied cuisine at its 7 restaurants with something to suit everyones taste
- The hotel is in the perfect location close to the Plaza Americas Shopping Centre and the town of Varadero while still having a perfect beachside setting
Located on the North-West coast of Mauritius, try out a variety of water sports, relax by the beach, try fine fare and enjoy great live entertainment as well as much more that is on offer.
- Conveniently situated between Grand Baie and the capital city Port Louis
- Guests can choose from a wide variety of activities from water sports and scuba diving to mountain biking and aerobic classes
- The well equipped guest rooms are thought to be the most spacious on the island and have the added advantage of facing the sea