Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
Shyama, Senior Travel Consultant
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
The ideal luxury hideaway for rich Moroccan culture with a dash of coastal recreation and sun-seeking pleasures.
- The So Lounge, Bar & Restaurant has separate sections with a DJ, live music, contemporary Moroccan cuisine and Zen calm and comfort private boxes
- Great for sport lovers, with kayaking, tennis, table tennis, volleyball, windsurfing and more available
- All rooms come equipped with satellite TV and Wi-Fi Internet access
Within walking distance to Grand Baie and its dazzling nightlife, restaurants and shopping, at this unique resort you'll enjoy a relaxed atmosphere and unexpected surprises.
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Tickle your taste buds at the Le Badamier Restaurant serving dishes inspired by Chinese, Creole and French traditions
- Enjoy endless activities including Windsurfing, Snorkelling, Water-Skiing, Volleyball & Much More
Relax and unwind on the beautiful island of Antigua at the Verandah, a fabulous all-suite resort, a holiday paradise bordered by Devil's Bridge National Park.
- Adjacent to a National Park with marked nature trails, two white sand beaches and tranquil waters
- Antigua's only all-suite hotel perfect for couples and family parties
- Choose from 3 restaurants and 4 bars serving international and local cuisine
Enjoy the exciting nightlife the Melia Marina Varadero Hotel has to offer, whilst relaxing during the day in the beautiful accommodation
- Excellent watersports facilities including yachting, fishing and diving
- Incredible all-inclusive benefits with dining at 9 restaurants at Melia Marina Varadero Hotel
- Melia Marina Varadero Hotel is ideally located 300m from the beach in an ecological reserve with a dolphinarium and caves to explore