Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
Joe, Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Visit stunning sites such as Chichen Itza, stroll into town or try out one of the many water sports amongst other activities available
- Beautifully placed on Playa Linda, a beautiful beach of fine white sand, close to the restaurants, bars and shops of downtown Cancun and just 20 minutes from Cancun Airport
- Ample sunloungers to relax at the beach and around the pool, and for those who like some action, the animation team arrange a variety of activities, in water and on land
- Multiple restaurants serving everything from Spanish specialties, Mexican fare and international favourites
Stay in a great all inclusive resort offering excellent facilities for all ages, and in close proximity to the small beachside town of Playa del Carmen.
- Enjoy an array of activities, including water sports, volley ball, tennis, basketball, golf, kids' activities, live entertainment and more.
- The stylish Polynesian-style bungalows promise a comfortable and enchanting stay.
- A mere 10 minutes away from the charming town of Playa del Carmen.
Spoil yourself rotten with a pampering holiday at one of Cancun's most luxurious all inclusive resorts, with a long list of fully-included facilities, activities and services - everyone in the family is guaranteed to be pleased!
- Explorer's Club for ages 3-12 and Core Zone for ages 9-17 provide a whole host of activities from euro-bungee to big screen movies on the beach
- As well as food & beverages, Unlimited-Luxury includes theme parties, daytime and evening entertainment and all the activities at the kids and teens clubs
- Just 30 minutes away from Xcaret Park, an Ecological & Archaeological Theme Park with various family activities
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
Spend a very special holiday in full luxury and romance at a secluded island hideaway with a vast array of first-class facilities.
- Unlimited-Luxury package includes all gourmet meals, all premium drinks, activities and non-motorised water sports
- Dine at five gourmet restaurants with no reservations required
- Suites feature a Jacuzzi in the bathroom and complimentary mini-bar