You'll be instantly rewarded with up to $3,600 resort credit to use towards spa treatments, golf, premium drinks and much more
Peter, Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Plush accommodation, sumptuous interiors, lavish facilities and outstanding fine dining experiences come together for the ultimate luxury holiday of a lifetime.
- Enjoy sumptuous spa experiences and relax into a world of comfort and elegance
- Take advantage of the 350m stretch of private beach and great range of outdoor activities with the chance to play golf under the stars
- An opulent culinary experience awaits with seafood and authentic Arabic cuisine - just a selection of what's on offer
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
Stay in pure paradise at a beautiful 25-acre property, surrounded by a stunning waterfront of spectacular powdery white sands, it's heaven on earth
- Dine Al Fresco with breathtaking views of the turquoise waters of Long Bay at the Outhouse - enjoy fresh Barbeques daily
- Rejuvenate at the luxurious hotel Spa sure to replenish your mind, body and soul
- Relax and unwind in paradisiacal beaches at an exceptional resort
Get to know the strategic point that unites the Americas, and enjoy an exciting tour that takes in the most iconic landmarks this fascinating country has to offer.
- Experience the journey throughout the Canal of Panama full of history and geological value.
- Enjoy the highlights of Panama City including Colonial sector, a UNESCO world Heritage site.
- Explore Monkey Island to appreciate its aquatic wildlife, tropical flowers, plants and trees.
Discover colonial Havana with its faded grandeur then enjoy one of the most beautiful beaches in Cuba at Varadero, once the playground of Al Capone.
- Added Extras for Couples in Varadero - Free bottle of sparkling wine on arrival, one romantic dinner with lobster, late check out and more
- H10 Habana Panorama is located in residential Miramar, facing the sea
- Melia Las Antillas is an exclusive adults-only retreat for guests over 16