Enjoy access to one of the longest beaches on the East Coast of Mauritius, and experience the unique all-inclusive perks coupled with the warmth and authenticity of a family-owned retreat
Hamish, Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Look out onto the powdery beach or take a stroll into the town centre, all at your own pace
- Close proximity to 3 nearby golf courses and only a short stroll away from the Souk Al Had shopping district with its lovely cafes and traditional boutiques
- An excellent array of activities available including dance lessons, football, bowling and water sports
- Daily live entertainment and shows, and a children and teens club make this perfect for families
Enjoy a wonderful beachside haven of tranquillity, days of luxury and the chance to see the island's green hills carpeted by lush plantations
- Relax at the Ayurveda Wellness & Spa with the best quality services that will make your stay unforgettable
- All rooms feature a Balcony or Terrace with spectacular views
- Enjoy the huge selection of activities including Volleyball, Tennis, Squash & more
With everything on tap for an unforgettable family holiday, your are sure to enjoy a holiday with a backdrop of rugged mountains and a bay overlooking the Gulf of Oman
- Trip Advisor Travellers Choice Awards 2012
- An All in one resort offering a variety of facilities including fresh water swimming pool
- For the little one you will find the lazy river,kids club, Adventure zone and daily activities for children
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Fall in love with the unique accommodation at Hacienda Pozo Azul Tent Suites as part of your rainforest experience
- Enjoy a coffee tour, witness an active volcano and bathe on the beaches of the Pacific coast.
- Choose from activities such as nature walks, abseiling, zip-lining or horseback riding tours whilst in Sarapiqui.