Beat the holiday rush and enjoy endless soft sandy beaches and luxury accommodation at blau marina varadero during Easter
Discover the ecological parks and shimmering beaches coupled with a typical Cuban welcome during your Easter holiday in Varadero
Alexandra, Senior Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Absorb the urban and colonial riches of Havana and take in the beauty of Varadero's sandy turquoise beach with our top pick of hotels.
- Great selection of bars and restaurants, serving tapas and Italian amongst others, as well as a 24-hour bar in Havana
- An excellent location in Varadero on a stretch of pristine white beach near the Gaviota Marina and near the Punta Hicacos National Park
- An Easter to remember - sample the fine mix of cultures in Havana and then enjoy the natural beauty of Varadero
Combine the vibrancy of charming Havana with a relaxing beach escape at an All Inclusive resort in Varadero
- Never waste a minute in Varadero with everything from watersports to Spanish lessons to salsa sessions and more
- Make the most of Havana with a private beach and the sea adjacent to the property and Old Havana nearby
- An excellent selection of restaurants and bars in Varadero including 3 a La Carte restaurants and a choice of 4 bars
Capture the vibrancy and charm of Havana, then chill on Cayo Santa Maria's paradisiacal and secluded white sandy beaches
- Couples' Added Values in Melia Cayo St Maria - romantic dinner, one hydrothermal circuit & more
- Relax and pamper yourself at the Melia Cayo Santa Maria Spa
- Couples receive a guaranteed King-size bed, late Check-Out & more at the Melia Habana
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana, staying in the residence of the 'stars', with a relaxing beach holiday in Cuba's world famous resort, Varadero.
- Nacional De Cuba hotel is considered a symbol of history, culture and Cuban identity; located in the middle of Vedado.
- Iberostar Laguna Azul offers 15 bars and restaurants including a la carte restaurants specializing in Cuban, Japanese, and Italian cuisine
- Enjoy watersports in the turquise, Carabbean waters of Varadero such as windsurfing, sailing, kayaking, paddleboats, and snorkeling