Discover the ecological parks and shimmering beaches coupled with a typical Cuban welcome during your Easter holiday in Varadero
Alexandra, Senior Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Absorb the urban and colonial riches of Havana and take in the beauty of Varadero's sandy turquoise beach with our top pick of hotels.
- Great selection of bars and restaurants, serving tapas and Italian amongst others, as well as a 24-hour bar in Havana
- An excellent location in Varadero on a stretch of pristine white beach near the Gaviota Marina and near the Punta Hicacos National Park
- An Easter to remember - sample the fine mix of cultures in Havana and then enjoy the natural beauty of Varadero
Indulge in a couples special retreat that includes a Deluxe Havana City Break and Luxury Adults-Only All Inclusive Beach Escape in Varadero
- The perfect 5* multi centre mixing exciting city life with a pampering beach retreat in romantic Cuba
- Melia Habana is the perfect base for exploring all that Cuba has to offer and also offers a free shuttle to and from the Old City Centre
- The luxury all suite Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Resort and Spa is situated on the pristine Varadero beach
This Cuban holiday allows you to experience two amazing gems, historical Havana and the pristine beach of Varadero during Christams
- Indulge in the non-motorized watersports including kayaks, windsurfing, sailing, snorkelling and much more
- Explore Cuba in a stylish 1950's American car with a complimentary vintage car tour, passing through the Miramar district, before seeing the amazing sites of Cuba such as the Revolution Square, University of Cuba and the iconic Hotel Nacional de Cuba!
- Celebrate with a Cuban holiday of a lifetime with the festive Gala dinner included in this offer!
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana, staying in the residence of the 'stars', with a relaxing beach holiday in Cuba's world famous resort, Varadero.
- Nacional De Cuba hotel is considered a symbol of history, culture and Cuban identity
- Iberostar Laguna Azul offers 15 bars and restaurants and worldwide cuisines
- Enjoy watersports including windsurfing, sailing, kayaking, paddleboats, and snorkelling
Capture the vibrancy and charm of Havana, then chill on Cayo Santa Maria's paradisiacal and secluded white sandy beaches
- Couples' Added Values in Melia Cayo St Maria - romantic dinner, one hydrothermal circuit & more
- Relax and pamper yourself at the Melia Cayo Santa Maria Spa
- Couples receive a guaranteed King-size bed, late Check-Out & more at the Melia Habana