Discover the ecological parks and shimmering beaches coupled with a typical Cuban welcome during your Easter holiday in Varadero
Alexandra, Senior Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Relax on a beautiful beach, have fun in the sea and enjoy the unique atmosphere that is Cuba - Be Live Turquesa has it all
- Frolic on the white sands of Varadero beach and make the most of the all-inclusive service
- Take it easy at this chilled and relaxed resort, beautifully surrounded by lush verdant gardens
- Select from a variety of entertainment options and let children have fun at the various kids clubs
Discover the rich culture of Havana followed by a relaxing beach stay in Varadero - the best of both worlds.
- Iberostar Tainos is built in the style of a traditional Caribbean village with two-storey bungalows that offer guests spacious and elegant rooms, complete with modern amenities and with views of the ocean or gardens.
- Enjoy exploring Havana thanks to the convenient location of the hotel in the residential district and the tropical gardens, pristine beach and harbour in Varadero
- The Memories Miramar is located just 20 minutes from Old Havana
Capture the vibrancy and charm of Havana, then chill on Cayo Santa Maria's paradisiacal and secluded white sandy beaches
- Couples' Added Values in Melia Cayo St Maria - romantic dinner, one hydrothermal circuit & more
- Relax and pamper yourself at the Melia Cayo Santa Maria Spa
- Couples receive a guaranteed King-size bed, late Check-Out & more at the Melia Habana
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana, staying in the residence of the 'stars', with a relaxing beach holiday in Cuba's world famous resort, Varadero.
- Nacional De Cuba hotel is considered a symbol of history, culture and Cuban identity
- Iberostar Laguna Azul offers 15 bars and restaurants and worldwide cuisines
- Enjoy watersports including windsurfing, sailing, kayaking, paddleboats, and snorkelling
Absorb the urban and colonial riches of Havana and take in the beauty of Varadero's sandy turquoise beach with our top pick of hotels.
- Great selection of bars and restaurants, serving tapas and Italian amongst others, as well as a 24-hour bar in Havana
- An excellent location in Varadero on a stretch of pristine white beach near the Gaviota Marina and near the Punta Hicacos National Park
- An Easter to remember - sample the fine mix of cultures in Havana and then enjoy the natural beauty of Varadero
Indulge in a couples special retreat that includes a Deluxe Havana City Break and Luxury Adults-Only All Inclusive Beach Escape in Varadero
- The perfect 5* multi centre - mixing exciting city life with a pampering beach retreat in romantic Cuba
- Melia Habana is the perfect base for exploring all that Havana has to offer
- The luxury adults-only all-suite hotel Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Resort and Spa is situated on the pristine Varadero beach