Let time stand still at Jamaica' award winning resort where each morning, you awake to the sounds and scents of wild and pristine nature.
Damien, Reservations Manager
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Relax and unwind at a fantastic hotel with spectacular views of the beach and sea at Store Bay - don't miss the stunning Tobago sunsets
- Relax at the open air Jacuzzi overlooking the Ocean
- Enjoy access to the Unistar Spa
- Discover Scuba Diving Course at the Unique Tropikist Dive Pool
Relax and unwind on the beautiful island of Antigua at the Verandah, a fabulous all-suite resort, a holiday paradise bordered by Devil's Bridge National Park.
- Adjacent to a National Park with marked nature trails, two white sand beaches and tranquil waters
- Antigua's only all-suite hotel perfect for couples and family parties
- Choose from 3 restaurants and 4 bars serving international and local cuisine
You are sure to marvel at nature's treasures in Costa Rica, a paradise of lush forests, crystal coves, fine-sand beaches and exotic wildlife
- Enjoy unlimited snacks and drinks, with an Open Bar
- Try Snorkelling, Kayaking, play tennis, bocce ball, chess, access to a Scuba Clinic & more
- Discover the best in the cuisine of Costa Rica and world cuisines in 4 and restaurants and 4 bars
Bask in the glory of Varadero's shallow turquoise waters from a luxury hideaway, repeatedly ranked number one in Cuba's longest strip of beach.
- Ranked by Trip Advisor as the Number 1 family hotel in Cuba
- One for the kids, with a children's pool, playground, Kids Club for little ones aged 4-7 years and Maxiclub for 8-12 year-olds
- Aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and tennis are all included in the price!
Indulge in gourmet dining on a paradise retreat, snorkel, kayak or relax on one of the resort's beaches - the choice is yours
- Nestled on a private penisula with 30 lush acres for you to explore
- You have a choice of four private beaches and array of facilities
- You can have a dine around option at the resort including a candlelit dinner