Let time stand still at Jamaica' award winning resort where each morning, you awake to the sounds and scents of wild and pristine nature.
Damien, Reservations Manager
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Bask in the glory of Varadero's shallow turquoise waters from a luxury hideaway, repeatedly ranked number one in Cuba's longest strip of beach.
- Ranked by Trip Advisor as the Number 1 family hotel in Cuba
- One for the kids, with a children's pool, playground, Kids Club for little ones aged 4-7 years and Maxiclub for 8-12 year-olds
- Aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and tennis are all included in the price!
Relax and unwind at a fantastic hotel with spectacular views of the beach and sea at Store Bay - don't miss the stunning Tobago sunsets
- Relax at the open air Jacuzzi overlooking the Ocean
- Free Wifi available across the property including near the outdoor pool
- Choice to soak up the sun at the hotel's sun terrace or private beach area
Relax and unwind on the breathtaking island of Antigua at The Verandah Resort and Spa
- Antigua's only All-suite, All-inclusive hotel, perfect for couples and families!
- Situated on 30 acres of beachfront and surrounded by lush tropical views providing a stunning backdrop for romance
- Incredible discounts on all rooms plus an additional flash sale saving
You are sure to marvel at nature's treasures in Costa Rica, a paradise of lush forests, crystal coves, fine-sand beaches and exotic wildlife
- Marvel at Costa Rica's array of stunning settings, including forests, volcanic cliffs, beaches.
- Try snorkelling, kayaking, tennis, bocce ball, chess, access to a scuba clinic & more
- Relish unlimited Costa Rican and world cuisines in 4 and restaurants and 4 bars
Indulge in gourmet dining on a paradise retreat, snorkel, kayak or relax on one of the resort's beaches - the choice is yours
- Nestled on a private penisula with 30 lush acres for you to explore
- You have a choice of four private beaches and array of facilities
- You can have a dine around option at the resort including a candlelit dinner