Let time stand still at Jamaica' award winning resort where each morning, you awake to the sounds and scents of wild and pristine nature.
Damien, Reservations Manager
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Relax and unwind at a fantastic hotel with spectacular views of the beach and sea at Store Bay - don't miss the stunning Tobago sunsets
- Relax at the open air Jacuzzi overlooking the Ocean
- Free Wifi available across the property including near the outdoor pool
- Choice to soak up the sun at the hotel's sun terrace or private beach area
Bask in the glory of Varadero's shallow turquoise waters from a luxury hideaway, repeatedly ranked number one in Cuba's longest strip of beach.
- Ranked by Trip Advisor as the Number 1 family hotel in Cuba
- One for the kids, with a children's pool, playground, Kids Club for little ones aged 4-7 years and Maxiclub for 8-12 year-olds
- Aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and tennis are all included in the price!
You are sure to marvel at nature's treasures in Costa Rica, a paradise of lush forests, crystal coves, fine-sand beaches and exotic wildlife
- Marvel at Costa Rica's array of stunning settings, including forests, volcanic cliffs, beaches.
- Try snorkelling, kayaking, tennis, bocce ball, chess, access to a scuba clinic & more
- Relish unlimited Costa Rican and world cuisines in 4 and restaurants and 4 bars
Relax and unwind on the breathtaking island of Antigua at The Verandah Resort and Spa with
- Adjacent to a National Park with nature trails, white sand beaches and tranquil waters!
- Antigua's only All-suite, All-inclusive hotel, perfect for couples and families!
- Choose from 3 restaurants and 4 bars serving international and local cuisine!
Indulge in gourmet dining on a paradise retreat, snorkel, kayak or relax on one of the resort's beaches - the choice is yours
- Nestled on a private penisula with 30 lush acres for you to explore
- You have a choice of four private beaches and array of facilities
- You can have a dine around option at the resort including a candlelit dinner