Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
Anthony, Senior Travel Consultant
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Escape to a vibrant resort nestled in St Lucia's most striking landscape - beautiful Labrelotte Bay; it's captivating for families and couples
- 6 swimming pools including two children's swimming pools
- Located in beautiful Labrelotte Bay on the island of Saint Lucia
- Book All Inclusive to include breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks & beverages, including alcohol (wine and sparkling wine by glass), access to both motorized & non motorized water sports and a tennis court
Discover Ocean Views and St Lucian magic In Morgan Bay with a free room upgrade and upto half price accomodation
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste included in your all inclusive plan
- A selection of complimentary activities available, Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- 1 Child stays and eats free in a Premium Double or 2 Children stay free in a Family Suite
Cap Maison stands out among the best, with its truly magnificent location on a private ocean-front bluff and uncompromising standards of excellence
- Perfect resort for couples & families
- why not Dine in Cap Maison own private walk - in wine cellar with over 1500 bottle of wines
- An array of watersports, spa, explore the island on a luxury yacht and much more
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
- Recently refurbished, including the addition of a new "toes in the sand" restaurant