Relish stunning views, luxurious rooms and fantastic amenities for a holiday to remember
Anthony, Senior Travel Consultant
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
Ideally located on the eastern bank of the Nile, the hotel offers an oasis of luxury with excellent facilities and beautiful views across the Nile
- This hotel is a haven of relaxation where you can lie back in a sun lounge immersed in one of the hotel's infinity pools or relax in a shaded hammock and take in the views
- There are seven restaurants and bars to chose from including the elegant Sunset Lounge and Terrace which serves cocktails and snacks as well as stunning sunset views
- The Hilton Luxor features contemporary guest rooms, excellent facilities and uninterrupted views across the Nile
The resort offers the excitement and thrills for energetic guests through various activities and the casino while a spa and beach are on offer for guests looking for relaxation
- Guests can enjoy a variety of activities including water sports, a flying trapeze, an ice-skating rink, rock-climbing tower and a casino
- Kids will love the kids' pool and the fun and games at the Mini Club while you relax on the beach or have a soothing treatment from the spa
- Enjoy a selection of gourmet restaurants with Italian, French and Japanese Teppanyaki cuisine
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
Sandals Grande Antigua Resort and Spa is located on the beautiful beach at Dickenson's Bay and has acres of lush tropical gardens
- Sandals Grande Antigua Resort and Spa has a prime location on Dickenson Bay with acres of lush tropical gardens running through the resort
- Unlimited 5 Star Global Gourmet™ at up to 11 Restaurants, unlimited premium brand drinks and Room service for Butler and Club Level Room types
- By night, you can enjoy a wide selection of international cuisine, enjoy a famous Caribbean cocktail, take in a show under the stars or dance the night away to the island rhythms
Stay right next to the world's second largest coral reef, in an idyllic setting that's also been declared a National Park.
- French, Mediterranean, Asian and Mexican delights will tempt your palate at the resort's array of restaurants
- The tranquil National Park and beachfront setting that boasts the world's second largest coral reef
- You'll be fantastically placed within walking distance to Puerto Morales, a quaint fishing village