Blau Privilege Cayo Libertad is situated on a private island making it the perfect Adults-Only retreat
This magnificent resort combines stunning views, luxurious rooms and fantastic amenities producing a great holiday
Anthony, Senior Travel Consultant
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Ideally located on the eastern bank of the Nile, the hotel offers an oasis of luxury with excellent facilities and beautiful views across the Nile
- This hotel is a haven of relaxation where you can lie back in a sun lounge immersed in one of the hotel's infinity pools or relax in a shaded hammock and take in the views
- There are seven restaurants and bars to chose from including the elegant Sunset Lounge and Terrace which serves cocktails and snacks as well as stunning sunset views
- The Hilton Luxor features contemporary guest rooms, excellent facilities and uninterrupted views across the Nile
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
The resort offers the excitement and thrills for energetic guests through various activities and the casino while a spa and beach are on offer for guests looking for relaxation
- Guests can enjoy a variety of activities including water sports, a flying trapeze, an ice-skating rink, rock-climbing tower and a casino
- Kids will love the kids' pool and the fun and games at the Mini Club while you relax on the beach or have a soothing treatment from the spa
- Enjoy a selection of gourmet restaurants with Italian, French and Japanese Teppanyaki cuisine
Stay right next to the world's second largest coral reef, in an idyllic setting that's also been declared a National Park.
- French, Mediterranean, Asian and Mexican delights will tempt your palate at the various restaurants on offer at the resort
- Set in an area that's been designated a National Park, with the world's second largest coral reef a 500m swim away from the resort's private beach
- You'll be fantastically placed within walking distance to Puerto Morales, a quaint fishing village while enjoying ultimate tranquillity
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
This wonderfully romantic adults only resort is located on the beautiful beach at Dickenson's Bay and has acres of lush tropical gardens
- The resort has a prime location on Dickenson Bay with acres of lush tropical gardens running through the resort
- This wonderfully romantic resort has a great choice of facilities and activities to keep even the most energetic guests occupied
- By night, you can enjoy a wide selection of international cuisine, enjoy a famous Caribbean cocktail, take in a show under the stars or dance the night away to the island rhythms