Combine a relaxing break in the heart of the Indian Ocean at outrigger mauritius resort and spa with a shopping trip in Dubai
The two resorts offer the best of both worlds set in idyllic locations whether you chose a relaxing or more active holiday, with amazing activities and facilities to match
Hamish, Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Stunning views while you relax in the elegant and modern accommodations
- Spoil yourself with the fabulous Anatara Spa treatments - traditional Turkish Hammam or Anantara signature massage
- Offering a wide range of dining options from rooftop lounges to elegant fine dining
- Ideally located Resort just five minutes from the heart of the exciting downtown area
Enjoy the natural beauty and tranquillity of Fujairah, set beside an exclusive beach fringing the blue ocean and the dramatic Hajjar Mountains.
- Many activities on offer such as water sports, bicycle rental and fishing
- Vibrant nighlife with live bands, a piano bar, pool and darts to suit all occasions
- Positioned on a secluded area of private beach
With three beautiful beaches to choose from, this one-of-a-kind retreat offers bespoke experiences with a soothing and rejuvenating Feng Shui philosophy
- Relax at the spa - providing an combination experience of nutrition, yoga, spa treatments & retreats
- Enjoy complimentary activities including snorkelling, kayaking, water skiing, glass-bottom boat trips or some unique experience such as cinema screenings on the beach, secret bar or message in a bottle with hidden surprises
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
With everything on tap for an unforgettable family holiday, your are sure to enjoy a holiday with a backdrop of rugged mountains and a bay overlooking the Gulf of Oman
- Trip Advisor Travellers Choice Awards 2012
- An All in one resort offering a variety of facilities including fresh water swimming pool
- For the little one you will find the lazy river,kids club, Adventure zone and daily activities for children
Stay at the first and most legendary resort in the Seychelles, Le Meridien Fisherman's Cove at Beau Vallon Bay and enjoy a taste of exotica
- Revel in colonial surrounds, as the first hotel in Seychelles built in 1943 boasting orginal architecture
- Discover the incredible flavours of creole cuisine
- Enjoy a couples resort where you can enjoy the relaxtion of the resort and pamper yourself at the Zen Spa
Follow secret pathways through tropical gardens, savour exquisite cuisine, scuba dive to spot whale sharks or simply chill on the sands...
- Take your pick from seven exquisite restaurants and six lively bars
- Enjoy access to some of Maldives' most beautiful dive sites and explore the depths of the Indian Ocean
- Special touches include: cinema screenings on the beach, secret bars and a message in a bottle with a hidden surprise