An ideal holiday for everyone in the family, whether looking for relaxation by the pool or for adrenaline-filled water sports on the beach.
Charmaine, Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Enjoy a peaceful beach holiday, eat gourmet cuisine, sip a glass of fine wine or try out a new activity, whilst the kids are having fun in the kids' club.
- Located in a quiet part of the famous Varadero Beach
- The hotel has vast open spaces and lush green gardens that perfectly contrast the turquoise blue of the sea
- The resort also features every facility that guests would expect from a top class hotel
Life in Rodney Bay offers stunning sunsets, an exquisite beach and bars, clubs and restaurants - Blu St Lucia is perfectly placed to enjoy all
- Only a few minutes away from the famous Rodney bay village where you can enjoy the night life of St Lucia
- Guests can choose from rooms with a private verandah or direct access to the pool. Suites have private sun decks and junior suites can connect with adjacent suites to offer family accommodation.
- Families can enjoy wonderful on-site facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis and a Harlequin Kiddies' club. All day dining and drinks are served in the restaurant and there's an ice cream shop and a boutique.
Whether you desire tranquil relaxation or round-the-clock excitement, there is plenty on offer to suit all tastes.
- Exceptional culinary range with 18 restaurants as well as 14 different bars offering something for every occasion
- Vibrant nightlife with a nightclub, theatre and various events showcasing the 50+ in-house performers, complementing the many bars
- All inclusive programme include unlimited food and beverages, plus access to beautiful gardens and private beaches
Leave the kids behind and enjoy the tranquillity of The Club Barbados, an elegantly casual resort with every facility you could wish for.
- Relax and take a dip in a choice of three freshwater swimming pools
- Perfect for couples, honeymooners and friends
- Complimentary water sports include water skiing, windsurfing, hobie-cats, paddle boarding, snorkelling & reef fishing
Stay in pure paradise at a beautiful 25-acre property, surrounded by a stunning waterfront of spectacular powdery white sands, it's heaven on earth
- Dine Al Fresco with breathtaking views of the turquoise waters of Long Bay at the Outhouse - enjoy fresh Barbeques daily
- Rejuvenate at the luxurious hotel Spa sure to replenish your mind, body and soul
- Relax and unwind in paradisiacal beaches at an exceptional resort