Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
Anna Maria, Middle East and Indian Ocean Product Manager
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Enjoy Havana's romantic atmosphere and infectuous energy before heading east to the stunning beachresort of Varadero for even more fun...
- Iberostar Alameda - one of the best value for money all inclusive resorts for families in Varadero
- Quinta Avenida Habana's large swimming pool with sun beds and shade are perfect for a dip or a relaxing time, after sight seeing in Havana, whilst the spa will nurture and rejuvenate
- Take advantage of the large number of complementary on-site sports in Varadero including tennis, volleyball & much more
Leave the kids behind and enjoy the tranquillity of The Club Barbados, an elegantly casual resort with every facility you could wish for.
- Relax and take a dip in a choice of three freshwater swimming pools
- Perfect for couples, honeymooners and friends
- Complimentary water sports include water skiing, windsurfing, hobie-cats, paddle boarding, snorkelling & reef fishing
Escape to a real tropical oasis on a tiny island in the Grenadines, nestled beside a mile and a half of exquisite white sand beach
- Enjoy your meals at the Palapa Restaurant - an open terrace set right at the water edge, offering Italian & West Indian Cusine
- Access to the hotel 18-hole Championship Golf Course Trump International *
- Complimentary water sports including hydro bikes, snorkelling equipment and sunfish sailing