This week’s deal…
The ultimate Dubai holiday break at an attractive price with free room upgrade and a host of wonderful extras. …
If in search of that perfect, indulgent short break that will recharge those batteries look no further than this fantastic holiday to chic and trendy Dubai staying in a fantastically well-located hotel right at the heart of the city and offering an array of superior facilities and luxury amenities. At the sleek and modern Jumeirah Creekside Hotel you can expect to find the latest in comfort and style while being in close proximity to a good variety of attractions, such as the Irish and Century Villages found right next door. In addition to all the facilities (including free Wi-Fi) you'll also be getting free shuttle bus service to the famous shopping malls as well as complimentary entrance to the Wild Wadi Waterpark and full access to the adjacent private beach. What more could you ask for?
Browse special offers using the filters below…
Best for families…
Stay in a unique resort overlooking Tiran Island, set against a backdrop of stunning Sinai Desert mountain range!
- A Water Park with great slides is located within the Mirabel complex
- Only a short drive from the many attractions of Naama Bay
- Spacious & interconnecting rooms with swimming pool views
Ideal for couples…
Enjoy this fantastic Nile Cruise and see all the Ancient Sites of Upper Egypt
- Enjoy evening beverages at the Lounge Bar which is open all day and turns in to a discotheque in the evening
- Indulge in International & traditional Egyptian dishes in the cruise Restaurant whilst admiring breathtaking views of the River Nile
- Why not upgrade to the full excursions package for an additional £99pp (usually £149pp)
Best all inclusive…
Have fun in the sun with lots of activities available
- Modern contemporary rooms
- Close to the many attractions of Naama Bay
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2012 Certificate of Excellence Award
Discover the world's largest open air Museum and receive 2 Free Nights in Luxor!
- Enjoy spectacular Nile views from the Sun Deck aboard the MS Sherry
- The Sofitel Karnak is only a short drive from the monumental Karnak Temple
- Add guided excursions for only £99 per person