St Lucia Holidays Browse all
Bask upon the glorious white sands of Reduit Beach at Papillon by Rex Resorts
- Range of fabulous dining options available, from buffets to sit-downs, Italian to Caribbean cuisines - something for every guests' taste-buds
- New Sale with incredible savings of upto 30% in all room types
- Indulge in the relaxing services of the Royal Spa, featuring a range of ELEMIS products, perfect for relaxing and unwinding
- Kids friendly resort, with babysitting services and a Rexplorers kids club (4-12yrs) providing engaging and fun entertainment
Treat yourself to the ultimate Caribbean getaway at Bay Gardens Beach Resort, right at the centre of everything and close to the lively strip of Rodney Bay.
- Two Kids (4-12 years) stay and eat free
- Take advantage of the on-site facilities including a spa, fitness centre and beauty salon
- Six complimentary 1 hour passes per booking to the Splash Island Water park and access to all facilities
- Located on Reduit Beach, known for its breathtaking views and its golden sand
The Hidden Gem Hideaway that offers the ultimate St Lucia experience at Marigot Bay Resort & Marina by Capella Hotel Group
- Winter Sunshine Special with upto 25% off on all room types
- Laze in one of the hotel's many pools or discover the tropical beach a short boat ride away
- Boutique hotel hidden away in marigot bay
- Lush gardens and wonderful views of the marina in your room
Enjoy an elegant and comfortable stay at Sandals Grande St Lucian Spa and Beach Resort
- Perfect location on a peninsula with views of Rodney Bay and the Atlantic Ocean
- Luxury Included® - All Included, All Unlimited, All the Time with the choice of upto 12 five Star Global Gourmet™ restaurants and 8 bars
- Never waste a minute of your holiday with the range of leisure activities including Land and Water Sports
Visit St Lucia and Barbados within one holiday at Morgan Bay and Mango Bay
- Enjoy fun filled activities including water and land sports
- Discover the west coast of Barbados
- Discover St Lucia’s coast and its main city, Castries
With views over the Piton Mountains, this is the perfect place to wine and dine yourself with all the facilities to match the location
- Set in 600 acres of lust tropical grounds bordering two soft sand beaches. Jade mountain is the only resort in St lucia with views of both Pitons
- Perfect Retreat for Honeymoons, tried and tested by our Caribbean specialists
- Food is created by the award winning chef Allen Susser so guests are promised dishes that are fresh, simple and succulent
- Complimentary upgrade to All Inclusive plus stay longer and pay less with free nights
Discover the touristic delights of St. Lucia as you spend eight days at the prestigious Bay Garden Beach Resort. The...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with a luxury escape to the west coast of the magical St Lucia....
Experience the romantic getaway you and your loved one have always fantasised about with eight days on the picturesque...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Set upon the white sands of Reduit beach, the All-inclusive Papillon by Rex Resorts Hotel offers jaw dropping views of...
The all-new Harbor Club offers guests a Caribbean resort experience unlike any other where you can unwind and experience...
Nestled within lush tropical gardens, the Bel Jou Hotel St. Lucia boasts stunning, elevated views over Castries and the...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for St Lucia
St Lucia NewsBrowse all St Lucia News
Getting spruced up ahead of its 30th birthday, The BodyHoliday in St Lucia has announced a complete overhaul to its facilities after undergoing a $20 million refurbishment. The property, famous for its focus on the mental and physical well-being of its guests will be closing its doors in July and August to receive a complete makeover that will include room upgrades, new eco-friendly touches and updates to its wellness centre.
The amateur swimmer from Nebraska, Molly Nance accomplished a remarkable feat last week when she swam the 21 miles that connect the St. Lucia Channel to a beach in Martinique. Supported by her husband and a team of 11 passengers, the 52-year-old managed to traverse the channel in just 14 hours, giving way to the inauguration of a new national event, the St. Lucia Channel Swim.
The St Lucia Tourism Authority (SLTA) will launch its biggest ever interactive summer promotion next week. The St Lucia Summer of Discovery promotion will allow giving one visitor the chance to win $10,000 when they visit the Caribbean island this summer. Tourists can visit and interact at 25 sites and attractions chosen by the Tourism Authority to be in with a chance of winning.