Anse La Raye Fish Fiesta
Duration: Half Day
The way to really enjoy St Lucian festivities in its full flair and truly get down in an authentic Creole party is to come along to the famous Anse La Raye Fish Fiesta, a wonderful feast and street party like no other in the island!
Celebrated each Friday night at a charming fishing village, just south of Castries on the West Coast this lively party starting every week at 6pm is also a delicious fish feast that will consist of the freshest catch of the day! Tables are tastefully set up in the middle of a street, just overlooking the bay to make for wonderful sightseeing while you can also watch the cooking being done in booths that line up the two sides of the road. Indulge your taste buds with some scrumptious culinary delights; there is fresh lobster in season and a variety of all kinds of seafood, fried, barbequed or cooked “en papillote”. Don’t miss the opportunity of trying the authentic fish braff made with dorado or the delicious mahi mahi.
The best of uplifting St Lucian music is always provided to pump up the liveliness of the atmosphere. Come prepared to engage in an all-dancing extravaganza as you follow the crowd jumping and dancing barefoot in the sand. Sample the expertly prepared seafood dishes like the local favourite accra, consisting of fried codfish balls in a delicious spicy sauce accompanied by one of the tasty roast bakes.
Once a month a live band provides delightful entertainment to have all guests happily moving to the vivacious rhythm of the exciting music and singing along to the intoxicating beats of tropical sounds. The natural way to party in the most authentic St Lucian atmosphere and the perfect way to celebrate your St Lucia holidays; come and join us in this outstanding food festival like no other! A unique opportunity to eat, drink and be merry in the company of locals; the best way to mix with the authentic St Lucian people and their contagious party spirit!
Local police will be looking after the security of everyone in this party so that you can relax and rest assured that no matter how many pints of Piton Beers you have there will be staff safeguarding your wellbeing. And then what could possibly hold you back from this unique Fish Fiesta at Anse la Raye? Don’t think it twice and come along this joyful celebration held week after week in true Caribbean style!
St Lucia Holidays Browse all
Bridgetown and Rodney Bay - Two popular resorts offering culture, food and fun
- Bay Gardens Beach Resort is Located on Reduit Beach, known for its island setting and breathtaking views
- Stay at Coconut Court Beach hotel and Enjoy FREE transfers, FREE Bottle of Pirate Punch on arrival, A FREE bottle of Sparkling Wine for Honeymooners and FREE transfers to Bridgetown for shopping
- Book a Pool View or Beach Front Room at Bay Gardens and Enjoy a complimentary upgrade From Bed and Breakfast to MAP Board Basis (breakfast, dinner and extras included)
- Amazing Twin Centre Package with flights and transfers included
Discover Antigua's prestine Beaches at St James's Club and Villas then St Lucia's Vibrant Culture at St James's Club, Morgan Bay
- This combined holiday includes All Inclusive at both properties and all of your flights and transfers
- St James's Club Morgan Bay is situated minutes from the world famous Rodney Bay marina and Gros Islet
- St James's Club and Villas boasts breathtaking ocean views on a private 100-acre peninsula
Enjoy breathtaking sunsets and blue sparkling waters of the Caribbean Sea at two beautiful all-inclusive St Lucia resort
Fantastic amenities, personalised services, and an endless range of activities for the whole family at St James Club, Morgan Bay, and Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa.
- Benefit from All-Inclusive programmes at both hotels, and enjoy a variety of complimentary activities, delicious meals at the restaurants, and a variety of entertainment for the whole family.
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa a free access to the largest waterpark in St Lucia, featuring five swimming pools, two waterslides, and a lazy river.
- Being close to Cap Estate Golf Course, capital city of Castries, and the world-class Rodney bay Marina, St James Club Morgan Bay Resort is a perfect base for exploring the island
Take a break in the Caribbean sun where you can relax soak up the beaming sun or take part in the abundance of activities on offer
- Guests can enjoy wide range of activities at Anse Chastanet Resort such as swimming, hiking, snorkelling and much more
- Relax and rejuvenate in the state of the art spa at Rendezvous , indulge yourself in one of the various wonderful treatments on offer
- Both resorts offer individually designed rooms specifically made to make guests feel at home in Caribbean luxury
Experience an ultra tranquil Caribbean twin centre getaway at beautiful St Lucia and picturesque Antigua
This holiday has been hand picked to ensure a holiday like no other offering ultimate relaxation and memories to last a lifetime
- Enjoy stunning views from The Verandah Resort and Spa, set on 30 beachfront acres in an idyllic bay on the unspoilt northeast coast of Antigua
- Rendezvous is for couples only, providing a haven of peace and relaxation, away from the hustle and bustle of many of the big resorts. It can be as intimate as couples require
- This holiday has been carefully selected to offer ultimate romance and relaxation for those looking for the ultimate Caribbean getaway
Double the Sun and Double the Sand in Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia and Sandals Grande Antigua Resort and Spa
St James's Club & Villas sits on a private 100 acre peninsula with breathtaking ocean views and white sand beaches. This...
Start your journey with a vibrant and colourful Morgan Bay. Located just minutes away from magnificent Rodney Bay...
Relish some ‘you’ time in the Caribbean with a holiday that combines a stay upon the island of St Lucia and the island...
Tucked away in a pristine cove on the west coast of St Lucia, the St James's Club, Morgan Bay, St Lucia (formerly Morgan...
The romantic Sandals Grande St Lucian Beach Resort and Spa is set on a narrow peninsula that juts out into the sea. This...
Venture to a real Caribbean warmth and laid-back hospitality at the Coconut Court Beach Hotel, an exceptionally cosy...
Winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence (2013), Bay Gardens Hotel is located in the heart of St. Lucia, at...
Located in Saint Lucia's prime tourist area of Rodney Bay Village, Bay Gardens Inn offers a wide range of dining and...
First, make the most of the harmonious blend of luxury, tranquillity and seclusion that surrounds and characterises the...
Located on one of the most beautiful beaches in St Lucia, Bay Gardens Beach Resort offers an enchanting mix of natural...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for St Lucia
St Lucia NewsBrowse all St Lucia News
Caribbean boutique hideaway Cap Maison, on the northern tip of St Lucia, will host a range of festive events for guests over the Christmas and New Year period, including a special hog roast on the beach, a gourmet Christmas dinner, a Boxing Day lobster grill and New Year’s Eve festivities.
Luxury all-inclusive resort Windjammer Landing Villa Beach on the northern coast of St Lucia has undergone a multi-million pound revamp and expansion, adding a set of new villas to the north of the resort and refreshing the existing villas and grounds with new features and updated decor.
Ritz-Carlton has announced that it will open a brand-new luxury resort in St Lucia in 2021, after signing a management agreement with Range Developments. The resort will have 180 guest rooms and suites, swimming pools, a spa, restaurants, meeting space, and it will be part of the Black May Master Development on the southern tip of the Caribbean island.