Brig Unicorn Evening Cruise
Duration: Half Day
For the most dazzling of all sunset watching experiences come aboard this unique evening cruise, showing you the best sights and sea views in the island at the magical point of day when dusk begins to set in St Lucia's clear skyline.
Experience the most outstandingly beautiful evening as you sail away in this beautiful 3 mast sailboat, the very same used in the popular film: Pirates of the Caribbean!
Sail away on the majestic Brig Unicorn, a tall ship of imposing proportions as it softly crosses the Caribbean Sea. This sunset promenade is an amazing opportunity to completely unwind whilst enjoying a tropical drink and savouring light snacks in the delightful company of the crew and the other passengers on board. You may begin the journey on your own but we're sure that by the end of the trip you'll end up leaving with many new friends.
Seeing St Lucia from the sea is a real treat, especially at those rare and special times when the presence of playful dolphins adds to the lively environment in the boat and the pleasant atmosphere surrounding it as you admire the mesmerising jumps of these incredible creatures.
Our boats are large and spacious with plenty of seating for chilling out, perfect for engaging in lively conversation and leisurely walk around to fully take in the sights from every angle. The ambiance will be set to the intoxicating sound of the sweet steel pan music accompanying you for the night. You could even get up and dance the night away if you feel the mood is right!
Also an incredibly romantic sailing experience for couples, this sunset sail away can be the dreamy climax to a wonderful day of romance. Capture the magic of the sun gently setting in these sparkling Caribbean waters and experience the indescribable beauty of the St Lucian skyline whilst sipping champagne. Clink your glasses to the future of your love as the romance of the evening takes over and the magic of the setting surrounds you. There is also the opportunity of forever keeping the memory as you pose or a photo with the charming Captain Sam.
The netting on the front of this magnificent boat is a great place to sit or lie as you watch the sea ripples gently pass beneath you. This vintage pirate ship sure is the perfect way to end a day in paradise as you spot the "green flash" of the sun disappearing into the horizon!
St Lucia Holidays Browse all
Enjoy an unforgettable Caribbean holiday with stays at vibrant Coco Palm in breathtaking Rodney Bay and at spectacular Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa.
- Discover the island during your stay at Coco Palm with an exceptional location in the heart of Rodney Bay Village
- Book a relaxing Spa treatment or massage at Coconut Bay's onsite spa centre, overlooking the ocean.
- Stay active during your holiday and enjoy yoga classes, tennis, pool activities, and a variety of water sports available at Coconut Bay, such as kayaking and snorkelling.
Discover Antigua's prestine Beaches at St James's Club and Villas then St Lucia's Vibrant Culture at St James's Club, Morgan Bay
- This combined holiday includes All Inclusive at both properties and all of your flights and transfers
- St James's Club Morgan Bay is situated minutes from the world famous Rodney Bay marina and Gros Islet
- St James's Club and Villas boasts breathtaking ocean views on a private 100-acre peninsula
Enjoy breathtaking sunsets and blue sparkling waters of the Caribbean Sea at two beautiful all-inclusive St Lucia resort
Fantastic amenities, personalised services, and an endless range of activities for the whole family at St James Club, Morgan Bay, and Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa.
- With Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa you have access to the largest waterpark in St Lucia, featuring five swimming pools, two waterslides, and a lazy river.
- Benefit from All-Inclusive programmes at both hotels, and enjoy a variety of complimentary activities, delicious meals at the restaurants, and a variety of entertainment for the whole family.
- Being close to Cap Estate Golf Course, capital city of Castries, and the world-class Rodney bay Marina, St James Club Morgan Bay Resort is a perfect base for exploring the island
Visit St Lucia and Barbados within one holiday at Morgan Bay and Mango Bay
- Enjoy fun filled activities including water and land sports
- Discover the west coast of Barbados
- Discover St Lucia’s coast and its main city, Castries
Experience an ultra tranquil Caribbean twin centre getaway at beautiful St Lucia and picturesque Antigua
This holiday has been hand picked to ensure a holiday like no other offering ultimate relaxation and memories to last a lifetime
- Enjoy stunning views from The Verandah Resort and Spa, set on 30 beachfront acres in an idyllic bay on the unspoilt northeast coast of Antigua
- Rendezvous is for couples only, providing a haven of peace and relaxation, away from the hustle and bustle of many of the big resorts. It can be as intimate as couples require
- This holiday has been carefully selected to offer ultimate romance and relaxation for those looking for the ultimate Caribbean getaway
Double the Sun and Double the Sand in Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia and Sandals Grande Antigua Resort and Spa
Island Inn Hotel is a small, boutique 24-room all-inclusive property renowned for its excellent local meals. The Island...
Start your journey with a vibrant and colourful Morgan Bay. Located just minutes away from magnificent Rodney Bay...
Relish some ‘you’ time in the Caribbean with a holiday that combines a stay upon the island of St Lucia and the island...
Tucked away in a pristine cove on the west coast of St Lucia, the St James's Club, Morgan Bay, St Lucia (formerly Morgan...
Set in the heart of Rodney Bay Village, home to St. Lucia’s best beaches and entertainment capital, Coco Palm...
Venture to a real Caribbean warmth and laid-back hospitality at the Coconut Court Beach Hotel, an exceptionally cosy...
Winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence (2013), Bay Gardens Hotel is located in the heart of St. Lucia, at...
Located in Saint Lucia's prime tourist area of Rodney Bay Village, Bay Gardens Inn offers a wide range of dining and...
Located on one of the most beautiful beaches in St Lucia, Bay Gardens Beach Resort offers an enchanting mix of natural...
Coconut Court Beach Hotel is a popular, family run hotel located on a white sand beach in the heart of the vibrant South...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for St Lucia
St Lucia NewsBrowse all St Lucia News
Magazine Marie Claire recently compiled the must-see and must-do activities on the island of Saint Lucia. An easy flight from the US, the island's compact size makes it a great choice for a weekend getaway.
As carnival season began to unfold last week, July is proving quite the successful month for St Lucia's tourism industry and hotels are reaping the benefits after reporting packed rooms. The Saint Lucia Tourism Authority worked hard this year to promote the island's summer festival at a global level, a move that has been a resounding success with record-high occupational levels for this time of year.
Caribbean nationals are being offered special discounted rates on stays at more than 40 hotels, tour bookings, attractions and restaurants across St Lucia as part of a summer promotion to attract more regional tourists to the island. The summer savings programme will run until the end of September 2018.