Land and Sea Adventure by Coach/boat
Duration: Half Day
Visit the natural paradise of St. Lucia, an island that remains largely untouched by tourism. Vacationers who seek pleasure and enrichment from the wonders of the undiscovered, the adventure of the unfamiliar, the novelty of the unspoiled and the inspiration from the exotic are destined to enjoy this Land and Sea Adventure Tour. This excursion does not only take you through St. Lucia's beautiful landscape, it also offers the opportunity to explore the island's spectacular coastline as well. Travel around the island by coach and by boat where you have the opportunity to experience the ‘best of both worlds: St. Lucia's land and sea.
On your journey by land you will drive through vast Banana Plantations; the island's main export crop. The scenic drive through tropical vegetation continues through two fishing villages, Anse La Raye and Canaries, on the outskirts of the mystic Rain Forest. Experience the local living of the St. Lucians in these amiable villages before your arrival at the charming town of Soufriere.
The town of Soufriere prides itself in being the home of the tremendously beautiful and stunning Pitons. These primeval twin peaks stand over 2,500 feet tall and only the most courageous climbers have ventured to their summits. The Pitons are extraordinarily striking when viewed from either land or sea and you will be lucky enough to experience both! But before we get to the sea-side you must visit the only Drive-in Volcano in the world. Although the volcano is dormant the Sulphur Springs are outfitted with an abundance of bubbling activity to intrigue your senses. Finally visit the enchanting Diamond Botanical Gardens, where there is an abundance of tropical flowers for your viewing pleasure.
A delightful lunch break is then followed by the second phase of the journey along St. Lucia's western coastline. Capture the natural formations of the coastline, white sandy beaches, tossing palm trees and turquoise water all enhanced by the luminous sunshine while cruising on the calm Caribbean Sea offering gentle breezes and tropical warmth. The north-west coast of St. Lucia features some of the island best beaches and you will be given the opportunity to visit one of these beaches as well. Have a swim or just soak up the sun before returning to the boat where you will enjoy a final cruise through the beautiful Marigot Bay. Upon returning to the dock you will be taken by bus back to your hotel to reminisce about your unforgettable experience on this excursion.
Tip: Take along swimwear, beach towels, sunscreen and cameras
St Lucia Holidays Browse all
Bridgetown and Rodney Bay - Two popular Caribbean resorts offering culture, food and fun
- Stay at Coconut Court Beach hotel and Enjoy FREE transfers, FREE Bottle of Pirate Punch on arrival, A FREE bottle of Sparkling Wine for Honeymooners and FREE transfers to Bridgetown for shopping
- Amazing Twin Centre Package with flights and transfers included
- Bay Gardens Hotel is Located on Reduit Beach, known for its island setting and breathtaking views plus its famed Splash Water Park
Make the most of the elegance surrounding two hotels, Island Inn Hotel and Bel Jou St. Lucia
- Island Inn is located in the South Coast of Barbados near to many entertainment, restaurants, bars and Pebble Beach
- Bel Jou St Lucia is the ultimate adults-only paradise - perfect for couples, singles, and friends alike
- Enjoy All Inclusive perks at both hotels in Barbados and St Lucia
Discover Antigua's prestine Beaches at St James's Club and Villas then St Lucia's Vibrant Culture at St James's Club, Morgan Bay
- This combined holiday includes All Inclusive at both properties and all of your flights and transfers
- St James's Club Morgan Bay is situated minutes from the world famous Rodney Bay marina and Gros Islet
- St James's Club and Villas boasts breathtaking ocean views on a private 100-acre peninsula
Visit St Lucia and Barbados within one holiday at Morgan Bay and Mango Bay
- Enjoy fun filled activities including water and land sports
- Discover the west coast of Barbados
- Discover St Lucia’s coast and its main city, Castries
Experience an ultra tranquil Caribbean twin centre getaway at beautiful St Lucia and picturesque Antigua
This holiday has been hand picked to ensure a holiday like no other offering ultimate relaxation and memories to last a lifetime
- Enjoy stunning views from The Verandah Resort and Spa, set on 30 beachfront acres in an idyllic bay on the unspoilt northeast coast of Antigua
- Rendezvous is for couples only, providing a haven of peace and relaxation, away from the hustle and bustle of many of the big resorts. It can be as intimate as couples require
- This holiday has been carefully selected to offer ultimate romance and relaxation for those looking for the ultimate Caribbean getaway
Double the Sun and Double the Sand in Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia and Sandals Grande Antigua Resort and Spa
Island Inn Hotel is a small, boutique 24-room all-inclusive property renowned for its excellent local meals. The Island...
Start your journey with a vibrant and colourful Morgan Bay. Located just minutes away from magnificent Rodney Bay...
Relish some ‘you’ time in the Caribbean with a holiday that combines a stay upon the island of St Lucia and the island...
Tucked away in a pristine cove on the west coast of St Lucia, the St James's Club, Morgan Bay, St Lucia (formerly Morgan...
Set in the heart of Rodney Bay Village, home to St. Lucia’s best beaches and entertainment capital, Coco Palm...
Venture to a real Caribbean warmth and laid-back hospitality at the Coconut Court Beach Hotel, an exceptionally cosy...
Winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence (2013), Bay Gardens Hotel is located in the heart of St. Lucia, at...
Located in Saint Lucia's prime tourist area of Rodney Bay Village, Bay Gardens Inn offers a wide range of dining and...
Located on one of the most beautiful beaches in St Lucia, Bay Gardens Beach Resort offers an enchanting mix of natural...
Coconut Court Beach Hotel is a popular, family run hotel located on a white sand beach in the heart of the vibrant South...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for St Lucia
St Lucia NewsBrowse all St Lucia News
St Lucia Tourism Authority has revamped its online travel agent training program to simplify the structure and create a go-to information hub for destination sales and marketing. The Saint Lucia Expert program includes new modules on niche holiday types and fresh incentives for selling the Caribbean island.
Welcoming summer in style, the Saint Lucia Tourism Authority has just launched the Summer of Discovery campaign, giving holidaymakers amazing opportunities to save on a St Lucia holiday with discounts of up to 65 per cent on hotel bookings and a competition that will give travellers the chance to win $10,000 (£7,500)!
The luxurious Cap Maison in St Lucia will be celebrating its 10th anniversary this year, and to mark the occasion, the resort has created four exclusive drinks. Using local ingredients, the resort has produced an exclusive ale, rum, rum punch and red wine. In October, the luxurious resort will host a special three-day event to celebrate a decade in business.