Duration: Half Day
If you want to get more out of your St Lucia shopping experience then this tour is just the thing for you, offering you a more extensive and complete shopping run-around than our Shopping Shuttle tour. Go through St Lucia’s most luxurious stores and shopping centres whilst also stopping at the folkloric local open market in order to grab a few charming bargains to take home to friends and family. Take this unique opportunity to fully explore the small but lively capital city of Castries.
Shop for local arts and crafts at the bubbly Craft Market where you’ll find an astounding variety of handmade beauties in the form of wood carvings of all shapes and sizes as well as many skilful pottery works of art. The best of it all is that all this priceless wares made by local artists are all at very good prices! Browse through the street market’s famous selection of handmade baskets and other straw woods and take home a fabulous souvenir that will carry more than a brand a meaning…and the handprint of a St Lucian’s dedicated work and skill.
Pay a visit to Caribelle Batik, an exclusive store, well renowned for its beautiful silk prints and clothing, all in the most varied range of colours. This luxurious shop also has on offer an array of some delicate souvenir items, the perfect way to add a touch of St Lucia back at your home’s living room. Re-decorate your home with the unique folkloric ornaments you will only find here.
Your next stop will be the Point Seraphine shopping centre, a duty free zone with the most exclusive range of shops with the widest variety of offerings. This modern complex situated by Castries’ free port is home to the prestigious St Lucia Fine Arts, a shop where you will find original watercolours by Lewellyn Xavier as well as antique English prints and silver jewellery also made by this artist. Here you will also find the renowned Little Switzerland store with its wide range of top signature Swiss watches, china and artistic crystals as well as fine jewellery.
Surrounding Point Seraphine you will also find wonderful duty free shops such as the popular Corpelon Liquor & Tobacco, specialising in Cuban and Dominican cigars. And if you are looking to take home some of St Lucia’s lively Caribbean sounds then you can be spoilt for choice at Paramount’s electronic and music centre a store for audio & video electronics and accessories and the largest collections of Caribbean music CDs.
For your final stop you will be heading to the fantastic Gablewoods Shopping Mall with its giant supermarket and well assorted liquour store so that you can select what typical rums and other Caribbean drinks to take home. We can truly guarantee this will be the perfect and ideal choice for all true shopaholics out there! We promise that all true shoppers will be pleased with this tour that includes nothing but the best shopping stops in the island!
St Lucia Holidays Browse all
Bridgetown and Rodney Bay - Two popular resorts offering culture, food and fun
- Stay at Coconut Court Beach hotel and Enjoy FREE transfers, FREE Bottle of Pirate Punch on arrival, A FREE bottle of Sparkling Wine for Honeymooners and FREE transfers to Bridgetown for shopping
- Amazing Twin Centre Package with flights and transfers included
- Bay Gardens Hotel is Located on Reduit Beach, known for its island setting and breathtaking views plus its famed Splash Water Park
The ideal combination for the perfect St Lucian experience - discover the island's entertainment hub of the North and enjoy the serene tranquillity of the South.
- Enjoy the water park and dine around concept available at Bay Gardens Hotel
- Discover Rodney Bay and the numerous shops, bars and the beautiful Reduit Beach
- Experience the water park attraction at Coconut Bay Resort or rejuvenate at the Kai Mer Spa
Make the most of the elegance surrounding two hotels, Island Inn Hotel and Bel Jou St. Lucia
- Island Inn is located in the South Coast of Barbados near to many entertainment, restaurants, bars and Pebble Beach
- Bel Jou St Lucia is the ultimate adults-only paradise - perfect for couples, singles, and friends alike
- Enjoy All Inclusive perks at both hotels in Barbados and St Lucia
Enjoy breathtaking sunsets and blue sparkling waters of the Caribbean Sea at two beautiful all-inclusive St Lucia resort
Fantastic amenities, personalised services, and an endless range of activities for the whole family at St James Club, Morgan Bay, and Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa.
- With Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa you have access to the largest waterpark in St Lucia, featuring five swimming pools, two waterslides, and a lazy river.
- Benefit from All-Inclusive programmes at both hotels, and enjoy a variety of complimentary activities, delicious meals at the restaurants, and a variety of entertainment for the whole family.
- Being close to Cap Estate Golf Course, capital city of Castries, and the world-class Rodney bay Marina, St James Club Morgan Bay Resort is a perfect base for exploring the island
Take a break in the Caribbean sun where you can relax soak up the beaming sun or take part in the abundance of activities on offer
- Guests can enjoy wide range of activities at Anse Chastanet Resort such as swimming, hiking, snorkelling and much more
- Relax and rejuvenate in the state of the art spa at Rendezvous , indulge yourself in one of the various wonderful treatments on offer
- Both resorts offer individually designed rooms specifically made to make guests feel at home in Caribbean luxury
Double the Sun and Double the Sand in Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia and Sandals Grande Antigua Resort and Spa
Start your journey with a vibrant and colourful Morgan Bay. Located just minutes away from magnificent Rodney Bay...
Relish some ‘you’ time in the Caribbean with a holiday that combines a stay upon the island of St Lucia and the island...
Tucked away in a pristine cove on the west coast of St Lucia, the St James's Club, Morgan Bay, St Lucia (formerly Morgan...
Rendezvous - The Boutique Hotel for couples. Escape to a romantic hideaway at Rendezvous on the beautiful island of St...
Experience the best of two stunning locations within the Caribbean where you will be able to relax, unwind, and...
Winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence (2013), Bay Gardens Hotel is located in the heart of St. Lucia, at...
Venture to a real Caribbean warmth and laid-back hospitality at the Coconut Court Beach Hotel, an exceptionally cosy...
Located in Saint Lucia's prime tourist area of Rodney Bay Village, Bay Gardens Inn offers a wide range of dining and...
Coconut Court Beach Hotel is a popular, family run hotel located on a white sand beach in the heart of the vibrant South...
Located on one of the most beautiful beaches in St Lucia, Bay Gardens Beach Resort offers an enchanting mix of natural...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for St Lucia
St Lucia NewsBrowse all St Lucia News
Getting spruced up ahead of its 30th birthday, The BodyHoliday in St Lucia has announced a complete overhaul to its facilities after undergoing a $20 million refurbishment. The property, famous for its focus on the mental and physical well-being of its guests will be closing its doors in July and August to receive a complete makeover that will include room upgrades, new eco-friendly touches and updates to its wellness centre.
The amateur swimmer from Nebraska, Molly Nance accomplished a remarkable feat last week when she swam the 21 miles that connect the St. Lucia Channel to a beach in Martinique. Supported by her husband and a team of 11 passengers, the 52-year-old managed to traverse the channel in just 14 hours, giving way to the inauguration of a new national event, the St. Lucia Channel Swim.
The St Lucia Tourism Authority (SLTA) will launch its biggest ever interactive summer promotion next week. The St Lucia Summer of Discovery promotion will allow giving one visitor the chance to win $10,000 when they visit the Caribbean island this summer. Tourists can visit and interact at 25 sites and attractions chosen by the Tourism Authority to be in with a chance of winning.