Horseback Riding Barbeque
Duration: Half Day
For a unique riding experience that will include a fantastic barbeque style picnic together with the most complete riding experience taking you to see of all St Lucia’s best trails and riding highlights, go for this unique tour of ultimate exploring combined with the best of relaxation.
The first part of your adventure will begin with a ride along our unspoiled trails across the north-east coast of St Lucia. Explore pristine coves and beaches along with the charming sight of wild donkeys along the beach area as you go down towards the shores of the Atlantic Ocean. As you approach this area of astounding and spectacular vistas we will be making a short 5 minute stop to allow for outstanding picture taking.
Shortly afterwards you will continue further north as you make your way towards the tip of the island, a splendid viewpoint from which you can get a unique bird’s eye view of Martinique’s coastline. A ride towards Pigeon Island will follow, providing an interesting brush with St Lucia’s historical sites in this outstanding islet. And finally, your last stop before making your way back will be at the charming village of Gros Islet where you’ll be riding along quaint sights amidst a pleasant local environment.
And after all that exploring now comes the part where you let your hair down and enjoy our sumptuous BBQ lunch, offered on a fabulous beach along which you will also enjoy the privilege of swimming with the horses! Saddles will be removed as you change into your swimsuit and mount on our horses for a unique dip in these turquoise waters whilst on top of these amazing creatures!
But this is not all, apart from the incredible swim with the horses you can also enjoy a range of other water activities including snorkelling, paddle boating, kayaking and even windsurfing! Try your hand at any of these entertaining past times and wind down to the rhythm of the soft lapping of the waves in these paradisiacal surroundings.
After having the time of your life at this idyllic beach you will indulge in another fantastic trail as on your return you will enjoy a leisurely ride back across the pretty St Lucian landscape.
Surely an ideal day for all, full of adventures and discoveries; where our guests are invited to eat, sunbathe, be merry and ride our wonderful horses in the sparkling sea! The perfect day out for all the family; kids being also allowed on this ride under the guardianship of their parents. Certainly the most exhilarating and recreating fun day in St Lucia for all, young and old!
Please remember to take your sunscreen and wear long trousers with closed footwear. Swimwear and a beach towel for that dip afterwards are also a great idea!
St Lucia Holidays Browse all
Bridgetown and Rodney Bay - Two popular resorts offering culture, food and fun
- Stay at Coconut Court Beach hotel and Enjoy FREE transfers, FREE Bottle of Pirate Punch on arrival, A FREE bottle of Sparkling Wine for Honeymooners and FREE transfers to Bridgetown for shopping
- Amazing Twin Centre Package with flights and transfers included
- Bay Gardens Hotel is Located on Reduit Beach, known for its island setting and breathtaking views plus its famed Splash Water Park
Enjoy an unforgettable Caribbean holiday with stays at vibrant Coco Palm in breathtaking Rodney Bay and at spectacular Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa.
- Discover the island during your stay at Coco Palm with an exceptional location in the heart of Rodney Bay Village
- Book a relaxing Spa treatment or massage at Coconut Bay's onsite spa centre, overlooking the ocean.
- Stay active during your holiday and enjoy yoga classes, tennis, pool activities, and a variety of water sports available at Coconut Bay, such as kayaking and snorkelling.
Make the most of the elegance surrounding two hotels, Island Inn Hotel and Bel Jou St. Lucia
- Island Inn is located in the South Coast of Barbados near to many entertainment, restaurants, bars and Pebble Beach
- Bel Jou St Lucia is the ultimate adults-only paradise - perfect for couples, singles, and friends alike
- Enjoy All Inclusive perks at both hotels in Barbados and St Lucia
Discover Antigua's prestine Beaches at St James's Club and Villas then St Lucia's Vibrant Culture at St James's Club, Morgan Bay
- This combined holiday includes All Inclusive at both properties and all of your flights and transfers
- St James's Club Morgan Bay is situated minutes from the world famous Rodney Bay marina and Gros Islet
- St James's Club and Villas boasts breathtaking ocean views on a private 100-acre peninsula
Take a break in the Caribbean sun where you can relax soak up the beaming sun or take part in the abundance of activities on offer
- Guests can enjoy wide range of activities at Anse Chastanet Resort such as swimming, hiking, snorkelling and much more
- Relax and rejuvenate in the state of the art spa at Rendezvous , indulge yourself in one of the various wonderful treatments on offer
- Both resorts offer individually designed rooms specifically made to make guests feel at home in Caribbean luxury
Double the Sun and Double the Sand in Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia and Sandals Grande Antigua Resort and Spa
Start your journey with a vibrant and colourful Morgan Bay. Located just minutes away from magnificent Rodney Bay...
Relish some ‘you’ time in the Caribbean with a holiday that combines a stay upon the island of St Lucia and the island...
Tucked away in a pristine cove on the west coast of St Lucia, the St James's Club, Morgan Bay, St Lucia (formerly Morgan...
Rendezvous - The Boutique Hotel for couples. Escape to a romantic hideaway at Rendezvous on the beautiful island of St...
Experience the best of two stunning locations within the Caribbean where you will be able to relax, unwind, and...
Winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence (2013), Bay Gardens Hotel is located in the heart of St. Lucia, at...
Venture to a real Caribbean warmth and laid-back hospitality at the Coconut Court Beach Hotel, an exceptionally cosy...
Located in Saint Lucia's prime tourist area of Rodney Bay Village, Bay Gardens Inn offers a wide range of dining and...
Coconut Court Beach Hotel is a popular, family run hotel located on a white sand beach in the heart of the vibrant South...
Located on one of the most beautiful beaches in St Lucia, Bay Gardens Beach Resort offers an enchanting mix of natural...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for St Lucia
St Lucia NewsBrowse all St Lucia News
Getting spruced up ahead of its 30th birthday, The BodyHoliday in St Lucia has announced a complete overhaul to its facilities after undergoing a $20 million refurbishment. The property, famous for its focus on the mental and physical well-being of its guests will be closing its doors in July and August to receive a complete makeover that will include room upgrades, new eco-friendly touches and updates to its wellness centre.
The amateur swimmer from Nebraska, Molly Nance accomplished a remarkable feat last week when she swam the 21 miles that connect the St. Lucia Channel to a beach in Martinique. Supported by her husband and a team of 11 passengers, the 52-year-old managed to traverse the channel in just 14 hours, giving way to the inauguration of a new national event, the St. Lucia Channel Swim.
The St Lucia Tourism Authority (SLTA) will launch its biggest ever interactive summer promotion next week. The St Lucia Summer of Discovery promotion will allow giving one visitor the chance to win $10,000 when they visit the Caribbean island this summer. Tourists can visit and interact at 25 sites and attractions chosen by the Tourism Authority to be in with a chance of winning.