Atv East Coast Adventure
Duration: Half Day
Bike lovers of all kinds will thoroughly enjoy this mini-adventure across St Lucia’s fabulous East Coast. Get ready for a thrilling ride on our fabulous quad bikes offering the best in comfort and edgy design, to complement the environment’s varied landscape. This fantastic tour will start with a panoramic bus ride taking you through the island’s lush vegetation and heading towards the scenic area of the East Coast, where your exciting ATV adventure will begin.
After some guidance given to you by the local instructors and a little of background orientation you will proceed to selecting your bike. An experienced guide will join you to ride along with you and tell you all about the many different sights that will pass before you during this fantastic bike journey.
This incredible ATV Paradise Tour takes place in a unique location of 1000 acres of lush tropical land with a natural wealth of over 40 different fruit trees, exotic tropical flowers and a variety of plants situated at Fond Estate; the place from which the beautiful and tranquil Fond River flows. This amazing area dramatically overlooks the Atlantic Ocean with the Fond Beach being easily accessible and offering a beautiful sight for passer-by’s in their bikes.
Speed across the island’s exceptionally beautiful coastline and discover the many mesmerizing places found along St Lucia’s South East Coast. Go across wonderful little fishing villages, ride along isolated beaches and find an incredible mix of natural waterfalls and wetlands that help create the perfect atmosphere for exciting adventure and unlimited fun. Discover the most amazing side of the South Coast with its unblemished beauty and many natural flora and fauna wonders that remain virtually untouched in most of its parts.
For a scenic day out filled with excitement and adventure, take this unique ATV bike tour that will take you to explore the unmatched beauty of St Lucia’s wilderness in the East Coast of the island. Ride and discover secluded beaches, charming historic private estates and the amazing buoyancy of the native flora coupled with the soft touch of blue reigning over its mesmerizing coastline.
Finally, to give a grand finishing touch to the day’s activities, you’ll be stopping for a swim in the warm and turquoise clear waters of one of the many spectacular beaches that dot St Lucia’s irregular undulating coastline. Make a final stop after riding towards a local community where a delicious light fruit and drink refreshment will be offered from one of the homes located in this beautiful rural area. A fun-filled tour full of exciting trails perfectly chosen for amazing ATV bike riding! …an unmissable excursion for all true adventurers at heart!
St Lucia Holidays Browse all
The ideal combination for the perfect St Lucian experience - discover the island's entertainment hub of the North and enjoy the serene tranquillity of the South.
- Enjoy the water park and dine around concept available at Bay Gardens Hotel
- Discover Rodney Bay and the numerous shops, bars and the beautiful Reduit Beach
- Experience the water park attraction at Coconut Bay Resort or rejuvenate at the Kai Mer Spa
Make the most of the elegance surrounding two stunning hotels, The Sugar Cane Club Hotel and Spa and Bel Jou St. Lucia
- Take as much time as you need to rejuvenate in Bel Jou's fresh water pool
- Bel Jou St Lucia is the ultimate adults-only paradise - perfect for couples, singles, and friends alike
- Sugar Cane Club Hotel and Spa boasts in interesting charm of Mediterranean ambience blended with the lush tropical beauty of the Caribbean
Enjoy an unforgettable Caribbean holiday with stays at vibrant Coco Palm in breathtaking Rodney Bay and at spectacular Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa.
- Discover the island during your stay at Coco Palm with an exceptional location in the heart of Rodney Bay Village
- Book a relaxing Spa treatment or massage at Coconut Bay's onsite spa centre, overlooking the ocean.
- Stay active during your holiday and enjoy yoga classes, tennis, pool activities, and a variety of water sports available at Coconut Bay, such as kayaking and snorkelling.
Enjoy breathtaking sunsets and blue sparkling waters of the Caribbean Sea at two beautiful all-inclusive St Lucia resort
Fantastic amenities, personalised services, and an endless range of activities for the whole family at St James Club, Morgan Bay, and Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa.
- Benefit from All-Inclusive programmes at both hotels, and enjoy a variety of complimentary activities, delicious meals at the restaurants, and a variety of entertainment for the whole family.
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa a free access to the largest waterpark in St Lucia, featuring five swimming pools, two waterslides, and a lazy river.
- Being close to Cap Estate Golf Course, capital city of Castries, and the world-class Rodney bay Marina, St James Club Morgan Bay Resort is a perfect base for exploring the island
Discover Antigua's prestine Beaches at St James's Club and Villas then St Lucia's Vibrant Culture at St James's Club, Morgan Bay
- This combined holiday includes All Inclusive at both properties and all of your flights and transfers
- St James's Club Morgan Bay is situated minutes from the world famous Rodney Bay marina and Gros Islet
- St James's Club and Villas boasts breathtaking ocean views on a private 100-acre peninsula
Creating an airy outdoor feel and incorporating flashes of Caribbean colour
- Experience one of the many sight seeing tours where you can discover st. lucia at its most beautiful
- Adventure trips both on land and at sea to suit every taste and requirement at cap maison
- discover nature like never before with an amazing holiday experience in Ladera resort
St James's Club & Villas sits on a private 100 acre peninsula with breathtaking ocean views and white sand beaches. This...
Start your journey with a vibrant and colourful Morgan Bay. Located just minutes away from magnificent Rodney Bay...
Relish some ‘you’ time in the Caribbean with a holiday that combines a stay upon the island of St Lucia and the island...
The romantic Sandals Grande St Lucian Beach Resort and Spa is set on a narrow peninsula that juts out into the sea. This...
Tucked away in a pristine cove on the west coast of St Lucia, the St James's Club, Morgan Bay, St Lucia (formerly Morgan...
Venture to a real Caribbean warmth and laid-back hospitality at the Coconut Court Beach Hotel, an exceptionally cosy...
Winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence (2013), Bay Gardens Hotel is located in the heart of St. Lucia, at...
Located in Saint Lucia's prime tourist area of Rodney Bay Village, Bay Gardens Inn offers a wide range of dining and...
First, make the most of the harmonious blend of luxury, tranquillity and seclusion that surrounds and characterises the...
Located on one of the most beautiful beaches in St Lucia, Bay Gardens Beach Resort offers an enchanting mix of natural...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for St Lucia
St Lucia NewsBrowse all St Lucia News
Caribbean boutique hideaway Cap Maison, on the northern tip of St Lucia, will host a range of festive events for guests over the Christmas and New Year period, including a special hog roast on the beach, a gourmet Christmas dinner, a Boxing Day lobster grill and New Year’s Eve festivities.
Luxury all-inclusive resort Windjammer Landing Villa Beach on the northern coast of St Lucia has undergone a multi-million pound revamp and expansion, adding a set of new villas to the north of the resort and refreshing the existing villas and grounds with new features and updated decor.
Ritz-Carlton has announced that it will open a brand-new luxury resort in St Lucia in 2021, after signing a management agreement with Range Developments. The resort will have 180 guest rooms and suites, swimming pools, a spa, restaurants, meeting space, and it will be part of the Black May Master Development on the southern tip of the Caribbean island.