Rainforest Tram Ride
Duration: Half Day
There is no better way to truly get to know St Lucia’s exotic beauty than by joining us in this exciting tram ride across the island’s most buoyant rain forest. This unique sky gliding adventure provides a unique and outstanding way to view this natural wonderland from an altitude of 90 feet above ground on a fabulous 75 minute ride in a special open-sided aerial tram hovering above the best of St Lucia’s rainforests.
Also famously known as Sky rides, these tram tours will take you to see the deepest and wildest of St Lucia’s blooming and rich vegetation. Fly across the best of the island’s 19000 acres of rainforest land that make up the lush interiors of St Lucia’s greenest side. View in style the many exotic plants, the colourful array of blooming flowers, the lively singing birds, among which you must draw your attention towards spotting the rare and endangered Jacquot parrot. Otherwise known as the Amazona Versicolor, getting a glimpse of this gorgeous and imposing bird will be a lucky and treasured encounter to keep in your memory forever.
Feel like Peter Pan in Neverland for a day as you fly over the dense lush St Lucian vegetation against a varied landscape consisting of flowing cascades of flowers while our expert guides tells you all about the surrounding trees, flying bats and many peculiar ground animals you’ll spot below you. Our guides and naturalists will entertain you with great anecdotes and amusing tales of the region as well as clearing up any doubts or questions that may arises as you go along and move across the beauty of incredible sights like the giant ferns and orchids as well as tumbling waterfalls.
Whatever the time of year that you choose for your St Lucia holiday you can be guaranteed to find the most memorable encounters in these fantastic tram tours. Don’t forget to bring along your binoculars and photo cameras to capture those unrepeatable moments in which you catch sight of the mysterious Jacquot parrot or you spot a charming Agouti sauntering below you.
Make the most of your time in this amazing air gondola and explore an incredible and enchanting world of lavender stars, yellow berries and white lace as well as beautiful bursts of oranges colouring much of the wild landscpae. Let your all your senses linger in the fragrant branches of flowering trees and admire the giant Chatannier and Gommier trees, towering above everything in these scenic grounds.
Come along and fly with us in this most incredible of air adventures, encapsulating all the beauty found within St Lucia’s marvellous woodlands…view the island’s most scenic parts of its extensive rainforest in a unique and outstanding fashion, hovering above it all! The most wonderful air adventure for all, young and old! So don’t hesitate and join us for what could become the most wonderful sightseeing you will do during your St Lucia holiday!
St Lucia Holidays Browse all
Enjoy an unforgettable Caribbean holiday with stays at vibrant Coco Palm in breathtaking Rodney Bay and at spectacular Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa.
- Discover the island during your stay at Coco Palm with an exceptional location in the heart of Rodney Bay Village
- Book a relaxing Spa treatment or massage at Coconut Bay's onsite spa centre, overlooking the ocean.
- Stay active during your holiday and enjoy yoga classes, tennis, pool activities, and a variety of water sports available at Coconut Bay, such as kayaking and snorkelling.
Discover Antigua's prestine Beaches at St James's Club and Villas then St Lucia's Vibrant Culture at St James's Club, Morgan Bay
- This combined holiday includes All Inclusive at both properties and all of your flights and transfers
- St James's Club Morgan Bay is situated minutes from the world famous Rodney Bay marina and Gros Islet
- St James's Club and Villas boasts breathtaking ocean views on a private 100-acre peninsula
Enjoy breathtaking sunsets and blue sparkling waters of the Caribbean Sea at two beautiful all-inclusive St Lucia resort
Fantastic amenities, personalised services, and an endless range of activities for the whole family at St James Club, Morgan Bay, and Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa.
- With Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa you have access to the largest waterpark in St Lucia, featuring five swimming pools, two waterslides, and a lazy river.
- Benefit from All-Inclusive programmes at both hotels, and enjoy a variety of complimentary activities, delicious meals at the restaurants, and a variety of entertainment for the whole family.
- Being close to Cap Estate Golf Course, capital city of Castries, and the world-class Rodney bay Marina, St James Club Morgan Bay Resort is a perfect base for exploring the island
Visit St Lucia and Barbados within one holiday at Morgan Bay and Mango Bay
- Enjoy fun filled activities including water and land sports
- Discover the west coast of Barbados
- Discover St Lucia’s coast and its main city, Castries
Experience an ultra tranquil Caribbean twin centre getaway at beautiful St Lucia and picturesque Antigua
This holiday has been hand picked to ensure a holiday like no other offering ultimate relaxation and memories to last a lifetime
- Enjoy stunning views from The Verandah Resort and Spa, set on 30 beachfront acres in an idyllic bay on the unspoilt northeast coast of Antigua
- Rendezvous is for couples only, providing a haven of peace and relaxation, away from the hustle and bustle of many of the big resorts. It can be as intimate as couples require
- This holiday has been carefully selected to offer ultimate romance and relaxation for those looking for the ultimate Caribbean getaway
Double the Sun and Double the Sand in Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia and Sandals Grande Antigua Resort and Spa
Island Inn Hotel is a small, boutique 24-room all-inclusive property renowned for its excellent local meals. The Island...
Start your journey with a vibrant and colourful Morgan Bay. Located just minutes away from magnificent Rodney Bay...
Relish some ‘you’ time in the Caribbean with a holiday that combines a stay upon the island of St Lucia and the island...
Tucked away in a pristine cove on the west coast of St Lucia, the St James's Club, Morgan Bay, St Lucia (formerly Morgan...
Set in the heart of Rodney Bay Village, home to St. Lucia’s best beaches and entertainment capital, Coco Palm...
Venture to a real Caribbean warmth and laid-back hospitality at the Coconut Court Beach Hotel, an exceptionally cosy...
Winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence (2013), Bay Gardens Hotel is located in the heart of St. Lucia, at...
Located in Saint Lucia's prime tourist area of Rodney Bay Village, Bay Gardens Inn offers a wide range of dining and...
Located on one of the most beautiful beaches in St Lucia, Bay Gardens Beach Resort offers an enchanting mix of natural...
Coconut Court Beach Hotel is a popular, family run hotel located on a white sand beach in the heart of the vibrant South...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for St Lucia
St Lucia NewsBrowse all St Lucia News
Magazine Marie Claire recently compiled the must-see and must-do activities on the island of Saint Lucia. An easy flight from the US, the island's compact size makes it a great choice for a weekend getaway.
As carnival season began to unfold last week, July is proving quite the successful month for St Lucia's tourism industry and hotels are reaping the benefits after reporting packed rooms. The Saint Lucia Tourism Authority worked hard this year to promote the island's summer festival at a global level, a move that has been a resounding success with record-high occupational levels for this time of year.
Caribbean nationals are being offered special discounted rates on stays at more than 40 hotels, tour bookings, attractions and restaurants across St Lucia as part of a summer promotion to attract more regional tourists to the island. The summer savings programme will run until the end of September 2018.