Rainforest Tram Ride
Duration: Half Day
There is no better way to truly get to know St Lucia’s exotic beauty than by joining us in this exciting tram ride across the island’s most buoyant rain forest. This unique sky gliding adventure provides a unique and outstanding way to view this natural wonderland from an altitude of 90 feet above ground on a fabulous 75 minute ride in a special open-sided aerial tram hovering above the best of St Lucia’s rainforests.
Also famously known as Sky rides, these tram tours will take you to see the deepest and wildest of St Lucia’s blooming and rich vegetation. Fly across the best of the island’s 19000 acres of rainforest land that make up the lush interiors of St Lucia’s greenest side. View in style the many exotic plants, the colourful array of blooming flowers, the lively singing birds, among which you must draw your attention towards spotting the rare and endangered Jacquot parrot. Otherwise known as the Amazona Versicolor, getting a glimpse of this gorgeous and imposing bird will be a lucky and treasured encounter to keep in your memory forever.
Feel like Peter Pan in Neverland for a day as you fly over the dense lush St Lucian vegetation against a varied landscape consisting of flowing cascades of flowers while our expert guides tells you all about the surrounding trees, flying bats and many peculiar ground animals you’ll spot below you. Our guides and naturalists will entertain you with great anecdotes and amusing tales of the region as well as clearing up any doubts or questions that may arises as you go along and move across the beauty of incredible sights like the giant ferns and orchids as well as tumbling waterfalls.
Whatever the time of year that you choose for your St Lucia holiday you can be guaranteed to find the most memorable encounters in these fantastic tram tours. Don’t forget to bring along your binoculars and photo cameras to capture those unrepeatable moments in which you catch sight of the mysterious Jacquot parrot or you spot a charming Agouti sauntering below you.
Make the most of your time in this amazing air gondola and explore an incredible and enchanting world of lavender stars, yellow berries and white lace as well as beautiful bursts of oranges colouring much of the wild landscpae. Let your all your senses linger in the fragrant branches of flowering trees and admire the giant Chatannier and Gommier trees, towering above everything in these scenic grounds.
Come along and fly with us in this most incredible of air adventures, encapsulating all the beauty found within St Lucia’s marvellous woodlands…view the island’s most scenic parts of its extensive rainforest in a unique and outstanding fashion, hovering above it all! The most wonderful air adventure for all, young and old! So don’t hesitate and join us for what could become the most wonderful sightseeing you will do during your St Lucia holiday!
St Lucia Holidays Browse all
Bridgetown and Rodney Bay - Two popular resorts offering culture, food and fun
- Bay Gardens Beach Resort is Located on Reduit Beach, known for its island setting and breathtaking views
- Stay at Coconut Court Beach hotel and Enjoy FREE transfers, FREE Bottle of Pirate Punch on arrival, A FREE bottle of Sparkling Wine for Honeymooners and FREE transfers to Bridgetown for shopping
- Amazing Twin Centre Package with flights and transfers included
Enjoy an unforgettable Caribbean holiday with stays at vibrant Coco Palm in breathtaking Rodney Bay and at spectacular Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa.
- Discover the island during your stay at Coco Palm with an exceptional location in the heart of Rodney Bay Village
- Book a relaxing Spa treatment or massage at Coconut Bay's onsite spa centre, overlooking the ocean.
- Stay active during your holiday and enjoy yoga classes, tennis, pool activities, and a variety of water sports available at Coconut Bay, such as kayaking and snorkelling.
The ideal combination for the perfect St Lucian experience - discover the island's entertainment hub of the North and enjoy the serene tranquillity of the South.
- Enjoy the water park and dine around concept available at Bay Gardens Hotel
- Discover Rodney Bay and the numerous shops, bars and the beautiful Reduit Beach
- Experience the water park attraction at Coconut Bay Resort or rejuvenate at the Kai Mer Spa
Make the most of the elegance surrounding two stunning hotels, The Sugar Cane Club Hotel and Spa and Bel Jou St. Lucia
- Take as much time as you need to rejuvenate in Bel Jou's fresh water pool
- Bel Jou St Lucia is the ultimate adults-only paradise - perfect for couples, singles, and friends alike
- Sugar Cane Club Hotel and Spa boasts in interesting charm of Mediterranean ambience blended with the lush tropical beauty of the Caribbean
Take a break in the Caribbean sun where you can relax soak up the beaming sun or take part in the abundance of activities on offer
- Guests can enjoy wide range of activities at Anse Chastanet Resort such as swimming, hiking, snorkelling and much more
- Relax and rejuvenate in the state of the art spa at Rendezvous , indulge yourself in one of the various wonderful treatments on offer
- Both resorts offer individually designed rooms specifically made to make guests feel at home in Caribbean luxury
Double the Sun and Double the Sand in Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia and Sandals Grande Antigua Resort and Spa
Start your journey with a vibrant and colourful Morgan Bay. Located just minutes away from magnificent Rodney Bay...
St James's Club & Villas sits on a private 100 acre peninsula with breathtaking ocean views and white sand beaches. This...
Tucked away in a pristine cove on the west coast of St Lucia, the St James's Club, Morgan Bay, St Lucia (formerly Morgan...
Relish some ‘you’ time in the Caribbean with a holiday that combines a stay upon the island of St Lucia and the island...
Rendezvous - The Boutique Hotel for couples. Escape to a romantic hideaway at Rendezvous on the beautiful island of St...
Venture to a real Caribbean warmth and laid-back hospitality at the Coconut Court Beach Hotel, an exceptionally cosy...
Winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence (2013), Bay Gardens Hotel is located in the heart of St. Lucia, at...
Located in Saint Lucia's prime tourist area of Rodney Bay Village, Bay Gardens Inn offers a wide range of dining and...
Set in the heart of Rodney Bay Village, home to St. Lucia’s best beaches and entertainment capital, Coco Palm...
Located on one of the most beautiful beaches in St Lucia, Bay Gardens Beach Resort offers an enchanting mix of natural...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for St Lucia
St Lucia NewsBrowse all St Lucia News
The island of St Lucia has unveiled a new look for its logo and brand. The new brand focuses on its natural beauty, culture, tropical landscapes, and friendly, hospitable locals. The new tagline for the Caribbean island is 'Saint Lucia, LET HER INSPIRE YOU', and it will be rolled out across various international marketing campaigns over the coming months.
The Caribbean island of St Lucia will introduce a new Food and Rum Festival to its Soleil festival series. Running from 12-14 January 2018, the island’s first ever celebration of St Lucian food and rum will feature celebrity chefs, special menus, demos and shows, plus the inaugural Caribbean Rum Awards.
Anse Chastanet and Jade Mountain resorts in St Lucia have once again been recognised for their exception environmental efforts. The two luxury resorts have been awarded Travelife Gold Certification status. The properties have been praised for managing their socio-economic and environmental impacts, while demonstrating their commitment to the environment, sustainability, and the local community.