Waterfall Bike Hike
Duration: Half Day
If you are not the type of vacationer to sit indoors all day, every day, then this excursion is definitely suited for you. This tour is just made for someone who can appreciate the luxuries offered by hotels as well as explore and discover the invaluable possessions of Mother Nature! The island of St. Lucia is well equipped with treasures that you will enjoy discovering. St. Lucia’s Waterfall Bike Hike has just what you want, need and cannot even dream about. As we say, it is ‘Simply Beautiful’.
The duration of the tour is approximately 5 hours and involves three main activities: a drive and ride and a dip. First you will be driven in the ‘Off Road Express’, a unique open air vehicle which is comfortable, safe and good fun. This captivating journey along the coast of St Lucia is an adventure of its own. Enjoy picturesque views of the rugged and dramatic eastern coastline that is constantly being craved out by the Atlantic Ocean and don’t forget to bring those camera because you will hardly be able to sum up this experience in words.
It gets even better as it is now time for the bike hike, be sure to get your gears on! We will provide great equipment and you will be given a short safety briefing at Ocemo’s Shack, a charming spot nestled deep in the forest. Helmets on - check, mount your bikes - check, ready for a fun filled bike ride - double check! The trail is primarily flat so there is no grueling uphill climb.
The knowledgeable and friendly guides will be on hand to lead you along flourishing forest trails and show you the fruits and species growing in abundance on the island of St. Lucia. Feel free to taste these delicious tropical fruits while viewing an array of the island’s flora and fauna. Consumed in the thick lush green landscape you will appreciate the tranquility of the forest where only the sound of rustling leaves or birds singing would disturb the silence.
A short walk across a river takes you to the highlight of the journey; the spectacular Sault Waterfalls. The breathtaking view of clear sparkling water cascading like a curtain down the rocks is a tempting invitation to take a refreshing swim in the plunge pool below. Need we say more? On this excursion you can have a terrific time, a good work out and enjoy fantastic scenery. This is a great off road biking experience that offers a trip to the beautiful Sault Waterfalls. After a revitalising morning of fun and enjoyment, take pleasure in having a cold refreshing drink before returning to your hotel.
Please note: Seat belts should be worn at all times. This tour is not recommended for persons who may be pregnant, or suffering with heart ailments and not recommended for very young children. We recommend you wear flat comfortable shoes. Bring along cameras, towels, and don’t forget the swimwear!
St Lucia Holidays Browse all
Bridgetown and Rodney Bay - Two popular Caribbean resorts offering culture, food and fun
- Stay at Coconut Court Beach hotel and Enjoy FREE transfers, FREE Bottle of Pirate Punch on arrival, A FREE bottle of Sparkling Wine for Honeymooners and FREE transfers to Bridgetown for shopping
- Amazing Twin Centre Package with flights and transfers included
- Bay Gardens Hotel is Located on Reduit Beach, known for its island setting and breathtaking views plus its famed Splash Water Park
Enjoy an unforgettable Caribbean holiday with stays at vibrant Coco Palm in breathtaking Rodney Bay and at spectacular Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa.
- Discover the island during your stay at Coco Palm with an exceptional location in the heart of Rodney Bay Village
- Book a relaxing Spa treatment or massage at Coconut Bay's onsite spa centre, overlooking the ocean.
- Stay active during your holiday and enjoy yoga classes, tennis, pool activities, and a variety of water sports available at Coconut Bay, such as kayaking and snorkelling.
Discover Antigua's prestine Beaches at St James's Club and Villas then St Lucia's Vibrant Culture at St James's Club, Morgan Bay
- This combined holiday includes All Inclusive at both properties and all of your flights and transfers
- St James's Club Morgan Bay is situated minutes from the world famous Rodney Bay marina and Gros Islet
- St James's Club and Villas boasts breathtaking ocean views on a private 100-acre peninsula
Visit St Lucia and Barbados within one holiday at Morgan Bay and Mango Bay
- Enjoy fun filled activities including water and land sports
- Discover the west coast of Barbados
- Discover St Lucia’s coast and its main city, Castries
Experience an ultra tranquil Caribbean twin centre getaway at beautiful St Lucia and picturesque Antigua
This holiday has been hand picked to ensure a holiday like no other offering ultimate relaxation and memories to last a lifetime
- Enjoy stunning views from The Verandah Resort and Spa, set on 30 beachfront acres in an idyllic bay on the unspoilt northeast coast of Antigua
- Rendezvous is for couples only, providing a haven of peace and relaxation, away from the hustle and bustle of many of the big resorts. It can be as intimate as couples require
- This holiday has been carefully selected to offer ultimate romance and relaxation for those looking for the ultimate Caribbean getaway
Double the Sun and Double the Sand in Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia and Sandals Grande Antigua Resort and Spa
Island Inn Hotel is a small, boutique 24-room all-inclusive property renowned for its excellent local meals. The Island...
Start your journey with a vibrant and colourful Morgan Bay. Located just minutes away from magnificent Rodney Bay...
Relish some ‘you’ time in the Caribbean with a holiday that combines a stay upon the island of St Lucia and the island...
Tucked away in a pristine cove on the west coast of St Lucia, the St James's Club, Morgan Bay, St Lucia (formerly Morgan...
Set in the heart of Rodney Bay Village, home to St. Lucia’s best beaches and entertainment capital, Coco Palm...
Venture to a real Caribbean warmth and laid-back hospitality at the Coconut Court Beach Hotel, an exceptionally cosy...
Winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence (2013), Bay Gardens Hotel is located in the heart of St. Lucia, at...
Located in Saint Lucia's prime tourist area of Rodney Bay Village, Bay Gardens Inn offers a wide range of dining and...
Located on one of the most beautiful beaches in St Lucia, Bay Gardens Beach Resort offers an enchanting mix of natural...
Coconut Court Beach Hotel is a popular, family run hotel located on a white sand beach in the heart of the vibrant South...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for St Lucia
St Lucia NewsBrowse all St Lucia News
Guests at the Bay Gardens Resort in St Lucia (and its sister property Bay Gardens Hotel and Inn) now enjoy free access to Splash Island Water Park on Reduit Beach, the Caribbean's first floating water park on the open sea and one of the island's most popular attractions.
Magazine Marie Claire recently compiled the must-see and must-do activities on the island of Saint Lucia. An easy flight from the US, the island's compact size makes it a great choice for a weekend getaway.
As carnival season began to unfold last week, July is proving quite the successful month for St Lucia's tourism industry and hotels are reaping the benefits after reporting packed rooms. The Saint Lucia Tourism Authority worked hard this year to promote the island's summer festival at a global level, a move that has been a resounding success with record-high occupational levels for this time of year.