Joy's Island Safari
Duration: Half Day
Are you the kind of holidaymaker that finds difficulty deciding on what activity you will like to experience? Ever set off on a sightseeing drive and upon viewing an alluring beach wished you have brought your swimming gears? Well this excursion gives you the opportunity to explore the landscape as well as the sea. In St. Lucia where there are endless outdoor activities the Joy Island Safari provides a nice combination of the best attractions to visit.
The tour gives you a chance to traverse the southern part of St. Lucia, shop for local crafts and swim in the island’s pristine waters. Feel the joy and vibrancy of the island!
The journey begins by bus from the hotel and then sets off over the undulating region of St. Lucia. Driving across the island you will realise that relaxation comes easily in St. Lucia as you let the stress of everyday living fade away. Enjoy viewing the island’s lush emerald green hills while driving through the charming fishing villages of Laborie and Choiseul.
The tiny village of Choiseul is the heaven of St. Lucian handicrafts. A brief stop will be made at the Choiseul Craft Center, a hub of creativity that will have you emptying your pockets for some of the fine local arts. See the artists’ labour and attentively observe the making of their creations. Browse through the variety of locally made items for mementos and souvenirs such as wood carvings, pottery, woven baskets mats and many other items.
The journey continues on a 30 foot speed boat ride along St. Lucia’s west coast. This scenic cruise takes you to the stunning beautiful Marigot Bay. Tucked away in the western coastline Marigot Bay is a deep bay with warm crystal clear waters and constitutes what will definitely be one of the most memorable destinations to visit on the island. Loved by visitors and St. Lucians alike, the idyllic surroundings of Marigot Bay will rejuvenate your senses.
The final part of the trip takes you to one of the island’s gorgeous coves. Swim, snorkel or bask in the sun while enjoying an island style barbeque. This full day excursion is definitely more than just a tour; it is an experience to be enjoyed in many ways!
Our jeep safari will take you to all those places you shouldn’t have missed before leaving this magical island of St Lucia.
St Lucia Holidays Browse all
Bridgetown and Rodney Bay - Two popular resorts offering culture, food and fun
- Bay Gardens Beach Resort is Located on Reduit Beach, known for its island setting and breathtaking views
- Stay at Coconut Court Beach hotel and Enjoy FREE transfers, FREE Bottle of Pirate Punch on arrival, A FREE bottle of Sparkling Wine for Honeymooners and FREE transfers to Bridgetown for shopping
- Book a Pool View or Beach Front Room at Bay Gardens and Enjoy a complimentary upgrade From Bed and Breakfast to MAP Board Basis (breakfast, dinner and extras included)
- Amazing Twin Centre Package with flights and transfers included
Enjoy an unforgettable Caribbean holiday with stays at vibrant Coco Palm in breathtaking Rodney Bay and at spectacular Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa.
- Discover the island during your stay at Coco Palm with an exceptional location in the heart of Rodney Bay Village
- Book a relaxing Spa treatment or massage at Coconut Bay's onsite spa centre, overlooking the ocean.
- Stay active during your holiday and enjoy yoga classes, tennis, pool activities, and a variety of water sports available at Coconut Bay, such as kayaking and snorkelling.
The ideal combination for the perfect St Lucian experience - discover the island's entertainment hub of the North and enjoy the serene tranquillity of the South.
- Enjoy the water park and dine around concept available at Bay Gardens Hotel
- Discover Rodney Bay and the numerous shops, bars and the beautiful Reduit Beach
- Experience the water park attraction at Coconut Bay Resort or rejuvenate at the Kai Mer Spa
Stay close to the Island's vibrant and popular resorts with this twin centre holiday
Take a break in the Caribbean sun where you can relax soak up the beaming sun or take part in the abundance of activities on offer
- Guests can enjoy wide range of activities at Anse Chastanet Resort such as swimming, hiking, snorkelling and much more
- Relax and rejuvenate in the state of the art spa at Rendezvous , indulge yourself in one of the various wonderful treatments on offer
- Both resorts offer individually designed rooms specifically made to make guests feel at home in Caribbean luxury
Experience an ultra tranquil Caribbean twin centre getaway at beautiful St Lucia and picturesque Antigua
This holiday has been hand picked to ensure a holiday like no other offering ultimate relaxation and memories to last a lifetime
- Enjoy stunning views from The Verandah Resort and Spa, set on 30 beachfront acres in an idyllic bay on the unspoilt northeast coast of Antigua
- Rendezvous is for couples only, providing a haven of peace and relaxation, away from the hustle and bustle of many of the big resorts. It can be as intimate as couples require
- This holiday has been carefully selected to offer ultimate romance and relaxation for those looking for the ultimate Caribbean getaway
Start your journey with a vibrant and colourful Morgan Bay. Located just minutes away from magnificent Rodney Bay...
The Blu St Lucia is an oasis of calm nestled between Reduit Beach and Rodney Bay Village. This hotel offers the perfect...
Tucked away in a pristine cove on the west coast of St Lucia, the St James's Club, Morgan Bay, St Lucia (formerly Morgan...
St James's Club & Villas sits on a private 100 acre peninsula with breathtaking ocean views and white sand beaches. This...
Relish some ‘you’ time in the Caribbean with a holiday that combines a stay upon the island of St Lucia and the island...
First, make the most of the harmonious blend of luxury, tranquillity and seclusion that surrounds and characterises the...
Venture to a real Caribbean warmth and laid-back hospitality at the Coconut Court Beach Hotel, an exceptionally cosy...
Winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence (2013), Bay Gardens Hotel is located in the heart of St. Lucia, at...
Located in Saint Lucia's prime tourist area of Rodney Bay Village, Bay Gardens Inn offers a wide range of dining and...
Located on one of the most beautiful beaches in St Lucia, Bay Gardens Beach Resort offers an enchanting mix of natural...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for St Lucia
St Lucia NewsBrowse all St Lucia News
Caribbean boutique hideaway Cap Maison, on the northern tip of St Lucia, will host a range of festive events for guests over the Christmas and New Year period, including a special hog roast on the beach, a gourmet Christmas dinner, a Boxing Day lobster grill and New Year’s Eve festivities.
Luxury all-inclusive resort Windjammer Landing Villa Beach on the northern coast of St Lucia has undergone a multi-million pound revamp and expansion, adding a set of new villas to the north of the resort and refreshing the existing villas and grounds with new features and updated decor.
Ritz-Carlton has announced that it will open a brand-new luxury resort in St Lucia in 2021, after signing a management agreement with Range Developments. The resort will have 180 guest rooms and suites, swimming pools, a spa, restaurants, meeting space, and it will be part of the Black May Master Development on the southern tip of the Caribbean island.