Duration: Half Day
The Sunset Splendour offers you the opportunity to truly experience the overwhelming beauty of the St. Lucian sunset. Enjoy the spellbinding charms of St Lucia while cruising along the western coast of the island. Cruise in the warm calm waters of the Caribbean Sea while you feast your eyes on the multitude of breathtaking views. From the gorgeous skyline to the lush green hillsides surrounded with golden beaches this is truly a live work of art that will emerge before your eyes as if by magic!
Take pleasure in viewing the Pitons, these famous twin peaks rise majestically out of the sea as you approach the charming village of Soufriere. Marvel at the changing colours of the tropical sunset with a drink in your hand, sip and chat while observing the brilliant myriad of changing colours as the St. Lucian sun sinks towards the Caribbean Sea. Perhaps even catch a glimpse of the elusive green flash; this natural phenomenon occurs just after the sun has plunged into the sea when a radiant band of green light, as broad as the sun, flashes across the horizon.
Delicious hors d’oeuvres as well as complimentary drinks will be provided for your enjoyment and delight while you get pleasure from admiring the breathtaking beauty of the evening scenery. Bask in all the sensory pleasures including the tantalizing rhythms of Caribbean music and the soothing sounds of the sea in the background. When all the colours of the day have faded from the sky you can enjoy gazing at the starry night skyline to add even more sparkle to your day.
Make one of your St Lucia holiday dreams a reality and invite your family, friends, or lover to come along for an evening you can all forever treasure. Remember to bring a camera to capture picture perfect opportunities of the captivating and changing landscape or a camcorder to record this memorable experience. This leisurely sail along the coastline will be a welcome break from the hectic monotonous routine of everyday life.
Relaxation and enjoyment are the main objectives of the Sunset Splendour. Just imagine luminous golden hues emanating from behind the silhouette of palm trees, the sparkling waters shimmering against the fading light with the darkening of a multicolour sky as the sun begins to disappear in the horizon…words simply cannot fully describe the grandeur of a tropical dusk.
St Lucia Holidays Browse all
Bridgetown and Rodney Bay - Two popular Caribbean resorts offering culture, food and fun
- Stay at Coconut Court Beach hotel and Enjoy FREE transfers, FREE Bottle of Pirate Punch on arrival, A FREE bottle of Sparkling Wine for Honeymooners and FREE transfers to Bridgetown for shopping
- Amazing Twin Centre Package with flights and transfers included
- Bay Gardens Hotel is Located on Reduit Beach, known for its island setting and breathtaking views plus its famed Splash Water Park
Enjoy an unforgettable Caribbean holiday with stays at vibrant Coco Palm in breathtaking Rodney Bay and at spectacular Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa.
- Discover the island during your stay at Coco Palm with an exceptional location in the heart of Rodney Bay Village
- Book a relaxing Spa treatment or massage at Coconut Bay's onsite spa centre, overlooking the ocean.
- Stay active during your holiday and enjoy yoga classes, tennis, pool activities, and a variety of water sports available at Coconut Bay, such as kayaking and snorkelling.
The ideal combination for the perfect St Lucian experience - discover the island's entertainment hub of the North and enjoy the serene tranquillity of the South.
- Enjoy the water park and dine around concept available at Bay Gardens Hotel
- Discover Rodney Bay and the numerous shops, bars and the beautiful Reduit Beach
- Experience the water park attraction at Coconut Bay Resort or rejuvenate at the Kai Mer Spa
Discover Antigua's prestine Beaches at St James's Club and Villas then St Lucia's Vibrant Culture at St James's Club, Morgan Bay
- This combined holiday includes All Inclusive at both properties and all of your flights and transfers
- St James's Club Morgan Bay is situated minutes from the world famous Rodney Bay marina and Gros Islet
- St James's Club and Villas boasts breathtaking ocean views on a private 100-acre peninsula
Take a break in the Caribbean sun where you can relax soak up the beaming sun or take part in the abundance of activities on offer
- Guests can enjoy wide range of activities at Anse Chastanet Resort such as swimming, hiking, snorkelling and much more
- Relax and rejuvenate in the state of the art spa at Rendezvous , indulge yourself in one of the various wonderful treatments on offer
- Both resorts offer individually designed rooms specifically made to make guests feel at home in Caribbean luxury
Double the Sun and Double the Sand in Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia and Sandals Grande Antigua Resort and Spa
Island Inn Hotel is a small, boutique 24-room all-inclusive property renowned for its excellent local meals. The Island...
Start your journey with a vibrant and colourful Morgan Bay. Located just minutes away from magnificent Rodney Bay...
Relish some ‘you’ time in the Caribbean with a holiday that combines a stay upon the island of St Lucia and the island...
Tucked away in a pristine cove on the west coast of St Lucia, the St James's Club, Morgan Bay, St Lucia (formerly Morgan...
Set in the heart of Rodney Bay Village, home to St. Lucia’s best beaches and entertainment capital, Coco Palm...
Venture to a real Caribbean warmth and laid-back hospitality at the Coconut Court Beach Hotel, an exceptionally cosy...
Winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence (2013), Bay Gardens Hotel is located in the heart of St. Lucia, at...
Located in Saint Lucia's prime tourist area of Rodney Bay Village, Bay Gardens Inn offers a wide range of dining and...
Located on one of the most beautiful beaches in St Lucia, Bay Gardens Beach Resort offers an enchanting mix of natural...
Coconut Court Beach Hotel is a popular, family run hotel located on a white sand beach in the heart of the vibrant South...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Related articles for St Lucia
St Lucia NewsBrowse all St Lucia News
Guests at the Bay Gardens Resort in St Lucia (and its sister property Bay Gardens Hotel and Inn) now enjoy free access to Splash Island Water Park on Reduit Beach, the Caribbean's first floating water park on the open sea and one of the island's most popular attractions.
Magazine Marie Claire recently compiled the must-see and must-do activities on the island of Saint Lucia. An easy flight from the US, the island's compact size makes it a great choice for a weekend getaway.
As carnival season began to unfold last week, July is proving quite the successful month for St Lucia's tourism industry and hotels are reaping the benefits after reporting packed rooms. The Saint Lucia Tourism Authority worked hard this year to promote the island's summer festival at a global level, a move that has been a resounding success with record-high occupational levels for this time of year.